A New Friendship

"Did you fucking hear me!? No cursing or hitting in my house!" My father screamed, throwing his backpack onto the floor and stepping closer to my brother. Looking at this scene, my heart came to a stop. Quickly, I began looking around before catching my eyes onto Oxford taking a shit on the doggy poop/pee tray. "Oxford pooped!" I called out, gaining my father's attention before he simply walked out the room.

"Theodore, clean that up." He said, paying not even a glance towards us.

"Are you stoopy? Go clean up his poop, I'll sweep." I scoffed at my younger brother, forcefully taking the broom from him and continuing his chore. My brother rolled his eyes at me, muttering curses under his breath and walking into the bathroom to take a roll of toilet paper.

After a while, the house was completely spotless. There was no messes, no loud noises, everyone was clean. Heading into my bedroom, I once again heard a knock on my window. 'No way... did that stupid burglar break out of prison and came back for revenge!? Fuck!' I thought to myself, 'Wait, no! Maybe it's like those K-Dramas where the burglar is grateful for me acting as his savior!?' I instantly shook off my silly fantasies, crouching on the ground and bringing Oxford into my arms once again.

Oxford was barking, hopping onto my bed and growling at the window. Soon, a shadowy figure emerged onto my roof. 'What the fuck!? People looking at me from my window is nothing new, it's happened to me even back at Oahu. But usually the people didn't climb to the SECOND floor just to watch someone!' I thought to myself in disbelief as I crawled across my floor like a spider-snake gacha hybrid. I reached out for my brother's nerf gun that he had left in my room. It may not harm the person, but it'll do tons of damage to the guy if I aim *there*. (If you've ever been shot with those strong nerf guns, you understand the pain-)

Crawling onto the floor, Oxford was freaking out. Peaking above my bed, I saw an orange boy in a parka- wait... Karen's brother!? What was he doing here?! How did he even- oh wait, right.. we're neighbors.

Standing up, I crept to the window with the nerf gun in hand. Kenny was eyeing Oxford, just as he had earlier today. "Kenny, what the hell!?" I whisper-shouted, sliding open the window. Kenny flinched at this movement, causing him to grab a- FUCKING GUN!? Realizing he had a gun in his pocket, I instinctively back up. This caused me to go tumbling down the bed—bringing Oxford with me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Tangerine asked me.

"Howthefuckdidyougetonthefirstfloor!?" I quickly shouted as the boy stepped closer to me and hesitantly climbed into the window. Oxford ran up to him, jumping and sniffing his legs.

"I climbed up!" He snickered, cautiously petting the fat piggy puppy.

"Wellnoshityoustupidfuckbutwhyareyouclimbingthesecondfloorofmyhousegetthefuckoutofhere!!" I screamed, too shocked to slow my speech. The idiot reached his hand into his pocket, handing me a sheet of paper.

"What the fuck is that? Why is the paper so crumpled up.."

"Here, Karen drew this and wanted me to give it to you now."

My eyes lit up, instantly snatching the holy relic from his hand. "Oh, Karen drew it?! Why didn't you say that earlier, I'll cherish it for all of eternity!"

Kenny looked at me, obviously offended by my rightfully different personalities I have between the two siblings. "Yeah, okay, whatever. Don't thank the messenger!" He muffled. Even through his parka I could see his eerie smile with his wide eyes.

"What the fuck, get out of here.." I grabbed his hoodie, yanking him towards the window. I pulled him over on the bed and pointed to the window, "Bye." Kenny merely looked over to the window and dramatically sighed, "Wow, you're sending me out now? And I thought there was something more exciting when you threw me on your bed."

I rolled my eyes, 'Guess the surprise is out' I thought to myself 'jokingly', giggling randomly. This caused Kenny to look at me weirdly, "Woah, she's on crack. I'm outta here!" He said, jumping out the window and onto the roof. As much as I hate to admit it, it looked like those cool escape scenes you usually see in movies. Wait- was that a 'thud'?

I look out my window, spotting Kenny BALLS FIRST into an conveniently placed icicle. The icicle must have been hidden from the view Kenny was at or he wasn't looking clearly because THAT IS ONE HUGE ICICLE. "OH MY GOSH, WHAT THE FUCKSTERS!?" I screamed, most definitely awakening my whole household and—most likely—the whole neighborhood. At the worst possible times, I realize I just swore. In my household. With my Dad home. Who's probably awake. 'Good bye, Life. You've been really shitty and now I'm probably gonna go emo but I'll say 'hi' to Kenny for you and Karen..'

Rushing to my door, I lock it. Hoping my Dad doesn't rush in. After I make sure my Dad can't break the defenses down, I dial 911 once again. Gosh, how do I explain that a tangerine boy fell balls first in an icicle...?

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Aboyisbleedingoutonagianticiclebecausehefellballsfirstafterbreakingandenteringmyhouseandrandomlyjumpingoutthewindow!!" I screeched, on the verge of tears. I quickly look away from the bloody body, not able to even glance at the boy.

"Alright, you need to calm down. We're sending an ambulance to you, where are you?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I cry, looking across the street to find a sign or clue to whatever road I lived on. "U-Um, 635 Avenue..." I mumble shakily, squinting to read the faraway sign.

"Alright, the ambulance will be there soon."

A/N: Sorry for the REALLY late chapter guys! I've been busy with really big projects and essays lately, my grade in Social Studies also dropped from a C to an F so I've been focusing on my social life lately. Since it's finally winter break, I can promise you I'll do my best to work more efficiently!! 😭

(Sorry for the cliffhanger, I've had this draft for months and just really wanted to publish something-)