buterscotch rock candy (smut)

Yo just some spike smut cause love a Zora one will be next this is my first time writing it so it won't be the best if good at all but 3njoy

It was cold out with the beginning of fall around the corner the smell of rain and leaves fill the chilled air. It wasnt normal for sweet jazz city to be this cold this early most civilians were bundled up in layers despite it only being about 56⁰ out you sighed as you waited for spike to come out of the book store they had been ranting about some book coming out for a series they liked for a week now. You went with them and waited outside the store saying it wasn't your scene despite the fact being you couldn't stand the way that the Casares glared when you read the books without buying them. Spike soon exited the store their sweater and beanie sloppily lay over their small frame. "Let's get going storm is rolling in" you say with a slight shiver from the wind coming in as the sky grows dark. "Well they had it I got the last copy and I got it signed they had the author there so I figured might as well sorry you waited so long." Spikes eyes were lit up as she explained and ranted about the books and the author as you guys walked to a nearby Cafe.

The Cafe was warm and was covered in fall decor pumpkins and leaves cover the tables and counters as a makeshift scarecrow looms in the doorway. "Looks like they got the themed treats back" you say drawing spike from their rambles. "Yea looks like it" she says admiring the treats and pastries that cover a counter of the Cafe cakes, caramel apples, pies, cookies, taffy, and rock candy cover the table all made by people of the city. You walked up to the counter browsing the treats you knew spike like butterscotch so you were looking for anything butterscotch flavored as a surprise. You're eyes land on the rock candy they had many fall flavors that all were weird cinnamon, pumpkin spice, apple cider, butterscotch and more you grab a butterscotch one and grab yourself a peanut butter cookie (if allergic sugar) and pay the vendor and join spike at the order counter and order some coffee.

On the walk home spike started to shiver slightly clearly their hot coco didn't help them you wrap your jacket around them and keep walking eventually reaching your home.

Once inside in the warmth with dinner cooking and a movie playing you layer on the couch spike was upright fascinated by the movie. "Hey I got you something" you said while reaching in your pocket spikes attention turns to you as you hold out the rock candy. Their eyes lit up immediately as they snag the candy from you they quickly tear off the saran wrap and carefully lick it looking up at you once they taste the flavor they love. "It's butterscotch" they say with the candy in their mouth. You look over a slight smile as you watch them enjoy their treat. "Yea thought you'd like it" you say bring your attention back to the movie. "Thank you" spike said as they lay the stick from the now finished candy on the table. Spike leans into your side bathing in your warmth. You gently grab their face and kiss them the taste of butterscotch still fresh on their lips. Soon it deepens spike moaning quietly as you bite their lip slowly pulling away and trailing down their neck small whimpers and giggles from spike are heard as you kiss down their neck. Pulling them in your lap as they kiss you again this time more apparent of their neediness. "S-sorry I didn't mean to I-" you cut them off with a kiss "you sure you want this?" You ask as you gently rub their sides. "Y-yea I do honest just little nervous" they looked away blush covering their face you gently turn their head to look at you. "Tell me what you want baby shark" you say as you kiss them softly. They turn red and stutter and fumble over their words "I- well- mmmm" they bury their face in your neck. "Cmon baby use your words be a big girl for me can you do that" you say pulling them from your neck. "I- please just do it" they said blush getting worse. "Do what cmon baby you can say it" you say teasing her. "fuck me..." they said quietly "hm what was that?"  "Fuck me ok just do it" spike said it while pushing off you causing you to pull them down and back again. "As you wish" you say laying her down on the couch pinning their hands above their head you smirk down at them as they shrink in your shadow squirming in your grip. You kiss her neck soft whimpers fill your ears as you toy with the end of their shirt. As You bite their neck their hips buck up and you grab their waist with your free hand and hold them down gently.

It had been about ten minutes of you guys like this you between their legs drawing release after release as they whimper and moan above you their legs shaking. "So sensetive" you say teasingly they only whimper in response you decide to slide a finger in them their hips bucking up and a moan rippling from their throat when you do. You just smirk and slowly pump your ginger in and out they grab your free arm your holding yourself up with to ground themselves as you add another finger moving faster. They yelp as you add a third stretching them out as you rub their clip with your thumb moans and lewd sounds fill the room tears fall from their eyes overstimulated and tired. "One more" your voice pulls them to reality "can you give me one more" they nod in response as their final orgasm rips through them back arched up as their voice cracks with your name falling from their lips.

You gently pick them up drawing a bath and placing them in it washing them up as you give them some water and clothes you leave them to dress as you go check on the food. You both eat some dinner and head to bed spike cuddles close to you buried in your arms the space heater whirs in the background as soft snores and breathing fill your ears you smile softly and drift to sleep aswell.

Well this took a while to write probably sucks like I said my first time writing smut hope it was good im at school writing this so ima sign off as alway be water drink gay peace