Serial Designation Y

"If I'm a dog, then *you're* dog food~"

Name:Serial Designation Y
Nickname:"Y," "Vlad's dog," "Traitor," "Horned and caped weirdo."Big Brother Y" "Dearest Brother"
Age:Seemingly a year older than N
Gender:Male
Species:Robot
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Appearance:

"Big Brother Y" "Dearest Brother"Age:Seemingly a year older than NGender:MaleSpecies:RobotSexuality:HeterosexualAppearance:

(Art by AquMRN on twitter)

Alignment:
Evil (Formerly)
(Chaotic) Neutral
Status:Active (Ep 1-6) Unknown (Post 6)
Skills:Master tracker and combatant.
Weapon:The same as other Disassembly Drones, except instead of swords, he has scythes/sickles and two custom high power pistols
Powers:Flight, Regeneration, "Oil manipulation" (explained in backstory), "Bioelectricity manipulation."
Worker/Murder/Cyborg/Human:Disassembly Drone
Likes:Fighting, oil, reading whatever intact books he can find, V, N, and Uzi, being able to do whatever he wants
Dislikes:The thought that he could potentially one day be consumed by the Absolute Solver, not getting any oil, remembering his early days as a worker.
Friends/Allies:Uzi, V, N, Tessa, Your OC, Cyn (Formerly)
Neutral:J, Doll (sometimes)
Rivals:Doesn't have one
Enemies:Doll (sometimes) The Solver of the absolute, Cyn
Crush:V
Personality:Mostly stoic in nature, he most days goes with the flow just doing what everyone else is doing, but he can and will show emotions if he feels like it. Especially in a fight, but dont be fooled he will attack if provoked or if someone thinks he's an easy target. When he was a Worker Drone, he was the opposite and was shy and meek only following along with what his master said always on her heels, "like the dog he was."
Family:"Vlad" (Original owner) "Cyn" (His *pěŕfęĉť* little sister)"

Backstory:Created formally as a Worker Drone for a wealthy man on earth he began his days struggling active from when the sun was just about to rise to powering down an hour before it would rise once again. His owner would frequently visit another wealthy family, the Elliott family, another with many Worker Drones, a few he had made bonds with. (Mainly N, sometimes V when she was active and the strangest Cyn) The last and most unique he didn't mind in any way finding her own mannerisms to be refreshing and in time showing her friendship she began to call him "Big Brother". Now for his owner Vlad, wasn't the nicest man by any way shape or form, he was cold calculating, and possibly a form of vampire but doubtful only evidence being traces of blood being found in the wine he fancied. Vlad worked Y down to the servos most days, always calling for him and having him always be in his shadow, earning his nickname of "Vlad's Dog."
"He hated the name but bit his tongue due to fear of disposal, proper or otherwise, but it all came to a tipping point at the Gala massacre, when an attack aimed for Vlad was taken by Y, who was forced into the way by Vlad leaving the Worker to die shortly before his owner met his same fate. Either for her own goals or actual attachment she had taken his body and turned him like other into a Murder Drone, but added more of her power into him, allowing him to use nanites to control his and any oil around him that isn't inside a loving being, but can draw oil out from corpses, and use them in attacks, whilst his last power is extremely dangerous to everyone else and himself, if he gets to emotional during combat and his body generates too much heat his own oil will combust lighting his insides and all the oil around him in flames allowing all his attacks to spread the fire, but again his insides are ablaze so unless he powers down and is cooled he'll burn away. Before arriving on Copper 9, he was sent with another squad of Murder Drones to another exoplanet and there along with his squad murdered all the Worker Drones, but when it was time to leave they didn't have enough oil to last all of them until the next planet, so (with some not so mild convincing from "Cyn") He killed his squadmates and kept them for oil as he made his way to Copper 9 to met up with the rest of the drones under the pretense of killing the workers with them, but isn't objected to killing some Murder Drones again as he secretly enjoyed the rush of fighting someone who could actually fight back.