·one·

I jump out of bed it's Saturday. I loved Saturday's even though I ain't got no live. I can spend the day with bae Netflix ,don't be judging bae.

'Good morning mom" I say as I walking down stairs being invited by the smell of pancakes and bacon. 'Good darling" she said as I take a piece of bacon.

'How did you sleep" mom asked. I haven't been sleeping good for months since my dad left us for another family almost 9 months ago.

'Good" I lied. I keep thinking that he is going to came back ,but I'm starting to think that he's not coming back that he doesn't care about us anymore.

My mom takes me into her arms ('take me into your loving arms thinking out loud' ed shearan is bae af) 'darling it's gonna be ok" she said. 'He's not coming back mom" I cried in her chest.

'I know but we are going to be ok", she says as she rubs my head. 'I love you mom" I said. 'I love you too honey" she said
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~6:30 p.m~

'Mom can i -" I started but stop when I was her getting ready. 'Were are you going" I asked. 'I have a date" she said 'with who" I asked slightly angry. 'You will meet him when he comes" she said. 'Whatever" I said and walked out.

~7:30 p.m~

The doorbell ranged and I mom paractly ran down stairs to answer it. I slowly followed behind her. 'Sammy come in" I heard her say. I walked down the stairs and sammy's eyes followed me. He looked 20 something he was half my mom's fucking age.

'Uh Sammy this Reagan my daughter" my mom said. 'Nice to meet you Reagan" he said as he kissed my hand. 'Um hi" I said. 'I will be right back I need to go purse behave Reagan" she said as she walked up stairs. Da fuck I'm behaving.

'How old are you babygirl" Sammy asked. '17" I said. Wait did he just call me babygirl? Then that when my mom comes downstairs. 'You ready Sammy" my mom asked. 'Yeah" Sammy said. They began to walk out then Sammy stop and turned around and looked at me.

'Behave babygirl or I will have to punish you" Sammy asked as he pushed my hair to one side and kissed my neck while squeezing my ass. With that he left out the door. What the fuck just happen and why the fuck am I turned on.

So that chapter one they will get better I promise and if you don't like daddy kink or mature content I advise you not to read this. Any who I love you guy and like and comment.