Jay : Friends girl

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯...

Me Kari and Jay was on the couch playing truth or dare cs we're a bunch of 17 / 18 year olds playing a kids game with a twist.

"Kari, I doubt yo ass can even find yo own girlfriends clit without lookin." Jay said glancing at me.

"Wanna bet?"

"$500 on the table." Jay said and Kari looked at me

"Yu down bby?"

"Sure."

He put his hand in my pants and he was honestly struggling to find it which was embarrassing for him.

Jay on the other hand was watching my face and he pulled Kari's hand out.

"Your doing it all wrong." He said and Jay looked at me and I nodded whilst his hand went in my pants and he found my clit instantly.

My hand grabbed his and a moan escaped my lips while he smiled at his accomplishment, sticking 2 fingers in me and curling them.

"Jay-"

"Shhh shhh shh."

His lips pressed against mine and for a second I think we both forgot I was KARI'S girlfriend but Jay's tongue went in my mouth and the faster he rubbed my clit the closer I became to squirting.

He could feel the knot in my body build up and he rubbed faster and soon enough I squirted and he pecked my lips, pulling his hand out of my pants, sucking off his fingers.

"And das how yu find yo girlfriends clit."

Kari was pissed.

He slapped Jay's money on the table and left the house slamming the door shut.

"Imma um go take a shower." I mumbled and he didn't reply as I went and took a shower and I couldn't stop thinking about him and what else he could do.

I began touching myself to the thought of him til I felt a hand on my back.

"Stop thinking about it and make it come true, tell me what you want." He whispered, gently kissing on my neck, down to my shoulder.

"I want you."

"What else do you want mami."

"Everything Kari hasn't given me." I replied reaching behind me and grabbing hold of his dick.

"Mm m don't touch it. Not until you tell me what Kari hasn't given you." He said moving his dick from me and grabbing hold of my neck.

"Everything. Jay please."

"Jay please what?" He asked bending me over a little.

"Fuck the shit outa me." I blurted out and he chuckled and pushed himself inside me, my hands going to the cold marble tiles on the shower wall and his going to my hair, pulling my back against his chest.

"How much of me do you want?" 

"Every single inch." I replied and he sucked on my neck, going faster the more frequent I moaned.

"You creamin on papi dick." He mumbled turning me around, picking me up above his head and he began eating me out.

"Jay!"

"Mmhmm."...