Trick or Treat

This one is a long one, i haven't posted in so long :(

KAVEH's POV:

Finally! My favorite time of the year has arrived!Dressing up as characters, eating candy, meeting up with people, staying up late watching horror movies.. Oh i just love halloween.

Except for the fact that my costume still hasn't arrived.. "Huff..." I groaned and threw my head back annoyed. "They said that it would only take 2-3 weekdays to arrive but it has been 5 already.." I stared at the ready to be delivered text under my purchase. I only had 6 hours left until trick or treating began. I was praying with my whole heart for the package to arrive on time.

2 hours had passed since my last pray and i was starting to lose hope. "Well the gods aren't on my side today.." I huffed and got up from the couch and decided to take a shower to relax a bit. "ALHAITHAM OPEN THE DOOR IF IT RINGS. ITS MY PACKAGE." I yelled towards his room before hopping in the shower.

"Ahh.. So refreshing." I stretched and ruffled my damp hair with a towel. I had completely forgotten about the package until i saw a brown box from the corner of my eye.. "OH MY LORD!" I yelped and ran towards the package with excitement. "Please, please be it.." I was so happy that it had arrived on time.

"Ah-.." My cheeks flushed at the sight of what was supposed to be my costume for the night. "They gotta be joking.." I scrambled through all the gear they had sent with the costume itself. "Where are the pants?!" My heartbeat skipped ten beats when i saw that thing in the box. "Why is there a VIBRATO-!" What in the hell? The thing that was supposed to be my costume of the night consisted of a laced pantie as well as a matching bra, a skirt, an overly exposing top and uh the thing.

"You gotta be kidding me." I murmured to myself as i sat down in front of the pink and red box. "Was it too much to ask for a nurse costume?" I said under my breath. I was really looking forward to being one of those bloody nurses you see in a typical hospital horror movie. "Guess I'll have to find something else to wear.."

"You ready?" I heard a knock and my soul almost left my whole body.

"NO!" I yelped out in panic. "H-hold on im getting dressed!" I was not. I couldn't . "Shit" What am i going to do, what if he sees-

"What is taking you so long." Uh oh.. Oh no. Alhaitham opened the door and stood there waiting for an answer before glancing over the package. This was way too embarrassing.. I have lived a good life, thank you and please take me away.

"And what do we have here?" He crossed his arms as he walked closer to me. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" He was annoyed but that wasn't the problem right now. If only i could move the vibrator out of sight with my feet we would be okay. I could somehow explain the lingerie, however.. "And what are you supposed to be?" He picked up the underwear and turned to me with an amused yet shocked face. "I would've never expected such moves from you Kaveh." He said teasingly yet still confused.

"Give that back i wont be using it. They sent the wrong package." I said while getting up from the floor and snatching the underwear from him.

"Besides it's none of your business."

Please leave, please leave, please leave. I wish the floor would just open up and eat me whole.

"Anyways, what are you supposed to be too?" I asked looking him up and down. Praying for the topic to change.

Fuck he looked good in that dark academia style shirt.