Chapter I - Proven Under Fire!

Quick Author's note

I had this written down on a bio but I've now been told that bios are more or less a hindrance but I have this idea and I didn't want to try and explain the entire thing so I'll drop it here

• The Emporium of Sun Tzu

Description - A Mystical armory that is said to be the brain child of Ares and was created by multiple war deities in an attempt to aid humanity in their fight against the forces of the damned ages ago

Description - A Mystical armory that is said to be the brain child of Ares and was created by multiple war deities in an attempt to aid humanity in their fight against the forces of the damned ages ago. However, after humanity defeated the demons and sealed them away, they soon began to fight each other for multiple reasons and the war gods and goddesses were forced to make a decision. Once they all agreed on the best course of action from then on, Humanity's access to the armory was stripped away and only a select few chosen by these gods were able to access it. It was when Sun Tzu, a brilliant strategist who wrote The Art Of War, was granted access to the Armory did it gain its name. But as time continued, the original War deities began to fade away and eventually, there was only one War deity left. That deity currently resides within Y/N because of their pact.

Since the deities understood that as time would continue forward, so would the evolution and advancement of weaponry, the war gods gave the Armory the ability to immediately register efficient weaponry into its "system" and sort them by what type of weapon they were; down to even the most optimal caliber a firearm would use and the perfect weight, length, and sharpness of historical weapons

Some of the following items stored inside are the following:

• Personal objects Y/N places there (although they have to manually sorted)
• Melee weapons
• Protection Devices (Ballistic Shields, deployable shields, etc)
• Firearms
• Ammunition
• Explosives
• Tactical Equipment (Flashbangs, binoculars, Breaching charges, Gadgets like those from R6S)
• Armor (both historical & modern)
• weapon parts (Personally organized by Y/N to aid him with his job as the Small Arms Repairman.)

And quick shitpost, free of charge

Sorry for that, Story starts now

In the city of Tokyo, a 19 year old Japanese American boy from the U.S. army to join the JSDF named Y/N Shingenori Murphy was walking around the shopping district with a woman who was much older than him and had long white hair and a few golden yellow streaks that matched her eye color and had an eye patch covering her right which also barely covered the two slash marks. Despite the clear and drastic age gap, the two have been together since he was 10, which was the age he awoke her. The Goddess of War, Jacklyn.