Maybe...I like him

"So now prepare to be surprised one more time, Babygirl !"

    Hearing this, YN looked at Jungkook in confusion.

    "Not yet. Rest."

    Saying this he poked her forehead. But YN is still looking at him confused.

    "You're not ready for that yet. Wait little." Jungkook said this with sweet smile.

    But his smile faded when he started feeling dizzy. Feeling awkward, he makes YN sit on bed and goes to washroom.

    YN kept looking at him in confusion, not knowing what happened to him.

...

    Jungkook is feeling more dizzy. His back is hurting. He placed his hand on his back and saw that his hand turned red with blood.

    Blood is flowing from his wounds.

    "It's not a big deal. JK ! Handle it !" He said this to himself.

    He took a bath. The blood was cleaned and head got relief.

    ...

    ~ JK's POV ~

    There's pain but for me it's a normal thing. But I feel bad for YN. 'cause of my enmity she had to suffer pain. But not from further ! If anyone hurts her even by mistake, I will send him to hell !

    After taking bath, I just wrapped myself in a towel and went out. And as I expected, YN was shocked to see me and turned her face shyly.

    Oh my Sweetheart ! Look at me. I'm not that scary. But hey, don't look at my wounds.Otherwise you will get scared.

    While YN wasn't looking at me, I took out clothes from closet and wore them.

    Then I went to her. Still feeling shy. But I like it. I liked that shy face of hers and her ears pink with shyness.

    I held her face gently with my hands and forced her to look at me. Wow ! Her eyes are goddess ! Her eyes alone are enough to kill me.

    But no ! I won't die so easily ! But it's not easy to look into her eyes, when there's so much depth in her godess eyes.

    In this depth I can only see innocence and only innocence.

    Really ! I want her ! I really want her in my life !

    "Baby girl ! Don't look at me with such cute eyes, otherwise I'll lose control." I said with smirk.

    Aww... and again she felt shy. She lowered her shy eyes and started playing with her fingers nervously. But didn't she feel fear ? From what I said ?

    "I liked it, How are you so sweet, love ? Don't be afraid of me just like that and stay with me lovingly. Forever." I said, kissing her on forehead.

    So ! Now be prepared for my true form, baby girl ! Get ready to be surprised once again. I've been gentle to you till now, but I may not be able to remain so in future.

    But don't worry. I won't hurt you in any way. I will try to remain normal for you.

    Otherwise I am still cruel and dangerous to world.

    ~ Yn's POV ~

    Oh god ! What happened to me ? I wasn't afraid of him ‽ But I'm still feel shy, he's naughty.

    I don't know why but when he said that naughty thing, I felt very shy. I started playing with my fingers and was nervous but I didn't feel afraid at all.Why ? I don't know myself !

    Maybe...I like him ‽

    Well then ! I'll give him my attention now. I'll see if he remains loving to me so that I can also give him his love.

    Ya ! Maybe yes ! I'm starting to like him. He's loving. His words are naughty but I like them.

    Ya ya ! My heart is also becoming naughty, like him. I Started liking a mafia, I'm praising him, I also like his loving behaviour.

    I want to talk to him, but...what can I do... God's grace. If he understands my feelings, that will be enough for me....