darling.

DARLING GIRL, YOU WILL BURN.

      I FEAR RANDY'S VOICE would haunt me for the rest of my life. I mean, truly, his voice, which seemed to get higher than a mouse's squeak when you step on it's tail, was louder than anything I had ever heard. the excitement rolled off his tongue in harsh waves.

he was going on and on about the new crime committed in town, who woulda thought that a murder would start such a conversation in Woodsboro? surely not me.

we — my idiotic and ignorant friends and myself — sit by the fountain outside of the old high school. I lean back on my hands as Sydney Prescott's voice seemed to be much more lower when she told Meeks— Randy, to for the love of God! shut up!

to give him his dues, he did. her best friend, Tatum Riley seemed to be the first to comfort her before she stormed away. her — Sydney — own boyfriend hadn't made a move to comfort her at all.

her boyfriend, the annoying football player, Billy Loomis didn't make a move to follow her after she stormed off either.

Tatum's boyfriend — the tall guy, nothin' behind the eyes — Stu Macher was such a.. dumb thing. a cute, dumb thing though.

I make no move to care about what goes off around me, but I can feel it.

someone's eyes on me.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 31, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

darling | scream.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें