Chapter 1

Lila had returned to school a few months ago, and with her return came even more outlandish lies and tall tales of the oh-so-many places that she's been too. Because of Lila and her so-called lying disorder, the class is split down the middle. Most of the class Believe the sausage-haired girls every word while a few students scuff and mutter curses under their breath.

This was getting out of hand and something needed to be done to fix the mess that Lila being in their class seemed to cause.

Marinette was done, absolutely done with Lola's bullshit. She wanted to leave and transfer out of this class. Once the final class had ended, the pigtailed girl raced home as fast as her legs would carry her. She was gonna ask her parents if she could transfer to a different class.

It took a bit of convincing in a lot of questions, but after spilling the while story to them, both of her parents agreed that it was the best possible choice if Marinette wanted to keep her sanity intact.

The next day at school, Marinette, along with Adrian, Julika, Alix, Sabrina, and Nathanial all headed to the principals office to explain your situation to him. Much to their utter shock, he agreed almost immediately to their request and told them he would inform Ms. Mendeleiev that she would be having six students transferring into her class the following Friday.

Upon hearing the full story and the reasoning behind the transfer, Ms. Mendeleiev agreed that it was the right thing to do as she was a n-nonsense kind of teacher who didn't tolerate little attention-seeking lies like Lila fool her.

The reason it would take so long to transfer things was due to the fact that it was the week before Winter break which meant that the six students in question would only have one more week left in Ms. Bustier's class. Seriously, she was a fool who could't see that one of her students was a lying little fox who tormented those that didn't follow her every whim.

While all of this was going on, Marinette had invited Nathanial, Adrian, and the girls over to her house to hang out and just relax. It was something that they all needed: some time to be themselves and to bask in the fact that they would soon be in a new yet old environment for most of them.

Oh yeah, and there's another thing. Both Marinette and Adrian knew each other's identities as both Ladybug and Cat Noir respectively. Even though they now knew who the other was, the two had decided to just be friends in the end.

As the new Guardian of the Miracle Box, Marinette gave each of her friends their Miraculous to keep with them full-time. Luka and Kagami would be receiving their Miraculous later that night when Marinette headed out on her solo patrol.

A week passes by much quicker with the knowledge that the six friends would be out of the hellhole had been living in for the past few months once the holiday break comes to an end. That fact makes it a bit easer to pretend like nothing is wrong when around there other classmates. Julika sits beside Marinette now, not having the willpower to sit next to Rose for fear of lash out at her and causing an Akuma attack.

On the Friday before the winter break begins, the six friends are told by the principal to go to Ms. Mendeleiev's class for the day so they could get a feel for how their new class would be run and also to get to know their new classmates a little bit better before they are fully in integrated into the classroom.