34

To say Akira was annoyed would be an understatement. So, perhaps it was a good thing she had plenty of fishmen constantly coming towards her and trying to attack to take her annoyance out on. Rather than it's true source.

"Maybe you ought to get back in the kitchen." Zoro's sharp response to Sanji's suggestion he take a break had the woman rolling her eyes as her fist slammed into the faces of one of the fishmen. The punch may have not done much damage, but the slash across his eye which followed it surely did.

"Quit screwing around!" Finally, something she could actually agree with came from Sanji. "Luffy needs us!"

However, Zoro decided to remain as stubborn and insufferable as ever. "You just got here, you don't know what Luffy needs." He bit back, making Akira take a moment as she dispatched of yet another fishman, his head smashing against the counter of one of the stands hard enough to knock him out.

"Are you two serious right now?!" She questioned in disbelief.

"I know he needs my cooking." Sanji noted loudly, making her throw her arms up into the air as she refocused, knowing she didn't have time to deal with the squabbling children as a fishman's sword swung in her direction.

"You mean putting two slices of bread together?"

She jumped out of the way, her small size compared to his huge build helping her move quicker and easier, so much so that soon enough she'd managed to go around him before he could even realize what was happening, and with a sharp kick to the back of his knees she sent him falling down to them, her dagger striking against the man's throat before he could fight back.

"If you two don't shut up, so help me God-" She snapped over at the two men, both turning to look at her.

"Watch out!" Sanji called out in a worried tone, not realizing that Akira had already seen the fishman running at her from behind in a reflection on one of the mirrors which hung from a stand.

Spinning around, her hand grabbed hold of his wrist in the most opportune moment, pulling along on the energy stirring within him for a few long moments and letting it fuel her before she slammed her foot into his chest. From the moment she began to draw on his energy, she could feel it was different, but what she didn't expect was the strength which came with it.

"I did not know you could do that." Zoro muttered out with a surprised look on his face as they'd all watched the fishman soar through the air before crashing to the ground with a loud thump.

"Fishman packs a punch." Akira said, showing her own surprise just a little as she watched the silver mist dance around her fingers for a few moments longer, something it had never done before, until it too disappeared beneath her skin, all of the scrapes, bruises, and aches which she'd sustained during the fight now a thing of the past as she felt her energy rejuvenate.

"Are you buys feeling threatened?" The call from the clown-head, still secured in the bag hanging off of Sanji's shoulder had all three of them glaring in its direction even if he couldn't see them through the canvas.

"Shut up!"

"Then get me back to my body!" Buggy demanded. "We're close, I can feel my toes!" He said in an excited tone. "Trust me! I can help you guys win this thing!"

Begrudgingly, Sanji took the bag off of his shoulder. "I swear, clown, if you screw us over..." Zoro warned as he watched Sanji dump the head out of the bag and onto the floor, Buggy groaning out as he landed wrong.

But soon enough, the head was flying through the air towards one of the surrounding stands where it was finally connected to the rest of him which had been tied up like an amusement park toy.