Starlight Serenade(V)

Y/N had always been a passionate stargazer. She often spent her nights on the rooftop, admiring the constellations and dreaming about the mysteries of the universe. But her life was about to become even more magical.

One clear night, Y/N decided to set up her telescope on the rooftop to observe a rare celestial event. As she focused on the stars, she was lost in the beauty of the night sky. Little did she know that someone was watching her from a distance.

V, a member of BTS, had been exploring the city during a break from their busy schedule. He looked up at the sky and saw Y/N on the rooftop, bathed in the soft glow of starlight. Her fascination with the stars intrigued him.

Quietly, V approached Y/N and asked, "What are you looking at up there?"

Startled, Y/N turned to find V standing there, and her heart skipped a beat. "Oh, I'm observing the stars. It's a hobby of mine."

V smiled and sat down beside her. They talked about the constellations, their dreams, and the mysteries of the universe. It was a conversation that felt like destiny had brought them together.

As the night progressed, V took out his guitar and played a sweet melody under the starry sky. Y/N was captivated by his music and the enchanting moment they shared.

Before he left, V said, "I hope to see you under the stars again."

From that night on, Y/N's rooftop stargazing sessions were never the same. She had a newfound connection with the stars and with V, the boy who had serenaded her under the night sky.

I hope you enjoyed this Kim Taehyung fan fiction!