Season 4: Part 3

I reached my home still shaken up from what I saw and how I am going to face Stefan.

I was quite tensed and Stefan noticed. I said that it's about Miss Mystic Falls.

I give him his journal and I leave the house to go to prepare for Miss Mystic Falls.

At the venue

I am talking on phone with Stefan how Elena sort of implied that she has feelings for Damon. I say to Stefan to get his act together and come to Miss Mystic Falls. I have appointed myself as your sober sponser and I am not letting you loose control.

I see Elena staring lovingly at Damon.

I go to her and say can you make it any more obvious.

Stefan comes and stand beside me and greets me, Elena and Damon.

To break the tension, I say Elena didn't you have something to tell Stefan. You tell him that I will take a leave and I go to see the preparations.

My ears are on what Elena says. She chickened out and didn't tell Stefan the truth. Instead asked Stefan to move on.

Hearing that Stefan leave the venue.

After making sure that Stefan isn't going to kill someone I went to Elena.

We had a huge fight. I told her that she only has one day left to tell Stefan. She needs to own up to her actions and choices. She has to face consequences of the choices she made.

I could tell that she wasn't liking it one bit and was getting annoyed.

I leave her to her thoughts.

Same Evening

I had went to Stefan's house to get his suit for the Miss Mystic Falls. I heard Elena and Bonnie were talking. Elena was literally bragging how she slept with Damon.

I got angry at her. I made an entrance and said you chickened out to tell Stefan but you have no problem bragging about it to Bonnie.

Both get shocked to see me for different reasons.

Bonnie comes to defence of the poor precious Elena Gilbert and says that it's Elena 's business not yours Caroline.

I tell Bonnie that Stefan is my best friend so it's my business to know. I told her already to come clean with Stefan, tell him everything that she slept with Damon within 24 hours of break up.

What? says Bonnie

Oh so you didn't know that. I say

You disgust me Elena and you Bonnie are too blind to notice Elena 's flaws and mistakes and sins.

Saying this I move to Stefan's room to get his suit.

They come behind me and Elena says that she will tell Stefan, she just needs time.

You have 1 day time Elena to tell him or you could just brag to him about it like you did to Bonnie.

If you don't tell him then I will. I won't lie to him for you. Always remember this.

Saying so I leave the Salvatore boarding house with Stefan's suit.

At my house

I gave Stefan his suit. He asked me whether I was okay because I was very quite.

I kept on thinking about Elena and Damon and how Stefan would react.

I said I am okay just worrying about Miss Mystic Falls pagent.

Stefan says you worry too much. It would be fine.

And we said good night to each other and slept.

Next day

It's Miss Mystic Falls pagent day and I was super worried. I wanted it to go fine.

Stefan and I got dressed and went towards the venue.

At the venue

I was giving instructions and Stefan was laughing at me.

I playfully said not to laugh.

Stefan says ok I won't. You look cute when you get so hyper.

We both smile at each other.

We were getting lost in each other's eyes and suddenly that moment was cut short by one and only the Elena Gilbert. She says hi to both of us.

I am still mad at her and I decided to break the awkward silence by saying didn't you have something to tell Stefan Elena.

You guys carry on. I will go check the preparations. Stefan was giving me a look but I gave him my look implying that it's important. He understood and complied and asks Elena what she wants to say.

I quickly went from there in hope that Elena tells him and he takes it well.

After a while,

I notice that Stefan is missing from the venue. I start asking about him and Matt says that after talking to Elena he stormed away.

I decided to call him but I see a text from him that he would be at his home and asks me to visit him after the pagent is over. I got relieved that he isn't ripping anyone's throat and thought that he is taking Elena and Damon news better than I thought he would.

Once the event was over. I went to Salvatore boarding house to meet Stefan.

At the boarding house

Once I entered the house, I greeted Stefan who greeted me back. I got settled on one of the chairs.

He was drinking. Being his sober sponser I shouldn't allow this but the news he received, he couldn't be doing any better.

I say today I won't stop you from drinking Stefan. I know the news you received is bitter and hard to digest.

Stefan says Elena asked me to move on from her.

I say and what else did she say.

Nothing

I ask did Damon say anything to you?

Stefan says no, but why are you asking me all this? Is there something that I should know? Please tell me, you are my best friend.

I hesitantly say that Elena and Damon are together.

Stefan gets shocked and asks me how together are they?

I look into the floor not able to meet his eyes, I say that when I went to get your journal they slept together the last night, the night you both broke up. She was bragging about it to Bonnie.

He feels shattered and broken from the betrayal.

He started breaking things and I silently watch it.

Once he has done he sat on the floor.

I let him digest the news and the betrayal he got from the two people he loved the most.