From The Beginning

*5 years old*
"Mommy? Why are you crying?" Aria asked her mother, tugging on the covers of the bed her mom was sitting on and crying with a family photo in her hands. She looked at Aria with a smile. "Daddy is visiting a client out of Japan for a while. Mommy might be home less honey so be prepared." She said and Aria nodded with a closed eye smile and opened them to hear her mother gasp. "What mommy?" She asked and her mother shook her head. "M-Mommy is fine, she just saw something." Her mother said and jumped off the bed to go make dinner. Her suddenly red pupiled daughter trailing behind.
*10 years old*
"Hey Menimienai, what're you hiding?" Rukia, a girl constantly bullying her, asked while leaning on the locker beside Aria's. Her sidekicks Tsunami and Kaze right behind her. Aria closed her locker and shook her head. "Nothing." She said and started to walk away until her hood was grabbed by Kaze. "Then you wouldn't mind me doing this?" She asked and before Aria could react, her hood was pulled off, exposing her green tied up hair. Gasps could be heard from the students in the hall and stares from the twins by the window. "Not really." Aria said and pulled her hoodie back on while facing them. "What's with your hair? Is that dye?" Tsunami asked. "No." Aria replied, walking away as more gasps were heard as she walked through the crowd that suddenly parted when she walked. "Her eyes," she heard someone mutter and started to walk faster.
*11 years old*
"Go away!" Yoko, the new girl with orange and black hair, yelled at Rukia, who was running away with her lackeys. "Need some help?" She asked and gave a hand to Aria who was bruised and on the ground against the wall. "T-Thank you!" She smiled.
*12 years old*
"This is Sakura!" Yoko told Aria and a girl with white hair walked up to them. "H-Hi, I'm Sakura. Yoko's cousin." She said and shook Aria's hand. "Yeah, she's fun to be around." Aria admitted. "Aww!" Yoko said and hugged Aria.
*13 years old*
"She's missing?" A student murmured, unknowingly loud enough for Aria to hear. "Yeah, her cousin committed suicide a few days ago, remember? She's in my sister's Chemistry class. Well, used to be anyway." The girl she was talking to said and Aria threw her chair down and stomped out of the door with the teacher just looking down at the floor.