murcury's\ Sonic's fealligs

Fiona's POV
W-whut are you doing sonic? It feels w-weard! Sonic:I'm hugging you. Scrouge will NEVER do that again..OK? Sonic..i-im so sorry,b-but sally wus there. Sonic:oh,when she gets home she is going to pay for whut she did to you!! I'm s-so cold! Murcury: oh!! Um I'll get you your clothes..OK I'll be back! (5 minutes later.) I'm back!! W-whut are these!! Murcury: um clothes. Um these are my old clothes. Murcury: there still yours. Y-yah..I g-gess. Sonic you can stay whith me tonight..if you want to. U-um OK. (At sonic's house.) Sonic: so um this is my house. Y-you rea-decorated! I-its.its.. Sonic: cool?magnificent? I-its butyfull!!! ???:yah I did that! S-shadow? *she sed in a sad shy voice* shadow: yah that's me,and I know whut happend. In fact,I'm the one that saved you. S-sonic? He..did? Sonic:.....yah.he did. Shadow: I'm not the only one who did. W-well who else d-did? Shadow: well..me,bunny,sonic,manic,Daja madern,hunny,Danielle rabbet,Dillon hedgehog, ice the cat,speru the wolf,knuckles,shade,and murcury saved yo- Fiona:s-sonic they all saw me n-nude?!?!?!?!?! I hear to go h-home. Sonic: OK,but you near to go to the doctors today k? Y-yah (10 minutes later.) *knock knock! The door opens* hello? Murcury:Oh hi fi! F-fi? Murcury: yah um its a nickname! Oh O-okay I get i-it. Murcury: hay! You allmost didn't stutter!! Now let's go to bed you look existed.Fiona: y-yah I am ex-exosted. Murcury: um well,I have work to do s- me: Fiona kisses him and I am done being the naroraiter!! Alix the fox: ok XD!!!!! So they kissed then Fiona whent to bed.) Fiona: so I'll be going to bed and you to w-work! Ok! I'll go now!! Murcury: s-she kissed me!!!! Holly shit!!! Alix the fox: so he stood there for about..5 minutes in shock! Because,Fiona kissed him and he thinks she is HOT!!! Well he thinks she is. And daja you care to do the honers? Me: fine I will so they did whut they did and that's it for now!! Vote,comment,and fallow m-us!!!!!!and fangerls,be more fangirly! guys,you well yah!!!!