..

It's been a while since the last time you showed up on TV, a while meaning only a day or two. Your quite famous after all, you've had paparazzi all over your ass and lots of groups about you and fan girls/fan boys. You've been a celebrity model, host, almost everything all at once, no wonder so many people adore you. But, there's one person you've worked with, you met them at some place in Hollywood, and he offered you a spot in his TV show, His name was Chris McClain. Of course he would be nice to one of the biggest TV stars, he also explained details about the show and how he'll let some things slide so he won't get sued for having you hurt on international TV. You've been talking with him since then, discussing some ideas and challenges he decided to let you in on and you told him some ideas of your own, which "May or may not be Included." You would always hear this answer when you would talk or meet up during work/Gathering of Celebrities. You were also able to get little hints about what you'd be staying at and some little lies he'd apparently told different contestants, but he would always keep the names to himself, no matter how many times you asked him.
A few days later, when you'd finally gotten a rest from TV shows they tried including you in, you hot a text from Chris.

Chris: Hey (Y/N), I've gotten some business done and the other few contestant spots have finally been filled with some teens your age. Practically, everyone in the show is 16, but, it's only a few days till your 16 too, so that's an exception. I'll give you a call when your not busy, I've also got the contract form you need to sign, I've got a link for you to do it when your done with all those paparazzi and fan boys/fan girls. (www.notareallinkandonlyforthisstory.com)   Text me when you're free.
         Read at 4:27

(Y/n): Hey it's (Y/n), I just got done with some work and got done with some scenes of a new movie they wanted me in. Apparently more people have been calling me about voice acting and playing in some shows or movies, it's been a busy day today. I'm free right now, and I'll send the paperwork work soon, don't worry.

Chris: Alright, I just got your paperwork. Glad you'll be a part of our show, (Y/n). I'm sure our ratings will rocket with you here.

(Y/n): Glad to be of help, I'm sure you'd have a lot of ratings either way. Your a celebrity yourself, but I'm still glad you think so.

Chris: No biggie, also, a heads up; the show starts in a few days.

(Y/n): Alright, sounds good to me.

Chris: Meaning the day after tomorrow.

(Y/n): Wait, what.

Chris: Yeah so, you better get packing.

(Y/n): Yeah, I will.

(Y/n) clicked off her phone and put it in her pocket and walked home, trying her best to not get to much attention by people walling past her. A few waves here and there but she quickly rushed home to get her things together.
When she arrived, she grabbed some clothes and her suitcase, organizing her clothes neatly and trying on some outfits that would go together.

Here's some of the outfits