The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart Incident

(A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!!!! Please read this in case you get confused!

The reason I am uploading this chapter is because I know that I'm kind of been long due for an update. Last one was on the 11th of November, and today is the 2nd of December. The lemon chapter is still being written, but it's kind of hard for me to finish it. So I decided to post this chapter to give you guys something new to read. Please understand. The lemon chapter will hopefully be released, so read this chapter to ease your patience. Thank you, and enjoy.

Oh, and the this takes places after the lemon chapter that I'm gonna post soon.)

"We're going to take care of her here at U.A." Aizawa said as Eri was on the couch, fresh out of the hospital while Nejire styled her hair into pigtails.

"I didn't think I was gonna see her so soon!" Izuku said in surprise. Currently, it was almost nearing the end of November. It was just two weeks ago that the school festival happened, and it was originally announced back in October.

"Papa!" The girl ran towards him and jumped, tackling into her father figure for a hug, which he accepted, hugging her back.

"Hey." Kirishima greeted her while Ochaco and Tsuyu came forward.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri-chan!" The brunette said with excitement. "You remind me of my little sister. Welcome." Tsuyu said, adoring how cute the girl was and she gave off vibes that were similar to her sibling, Satsuki.

"Thank you." Eri replied with a smile. Robin came forward and patted the girl's head. "So you're Eri. You are adorable."

"Yo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! I must concur. She is adorable! It might make my heart explode!" Brook said, falling to his knees before realizing something. "Oh, I don't have one. Yo-ho-ho-ho-ho!"

However, the girl tugged tightly onto her father, being a bit scared at the sight of the skeleton man.

"May I hold her?" Robin asked, and Eri was okay with it. Izuku nodded and handed the girl to her.

"Oh! You're so cute~!" Nami gushed at the sight of Eri's adorable aura. Carrot came over and gave her head pats while gushing as well.

"May I be able to pat her, too?" Brook asked, which made him receive an ice cold glare from Robin.

"No."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Because you have no body warmth. And you're scaring her." She said bluntly, which made the skeleton man cry.

"How did this come about?" Izuku asked to his homeroom teacher.

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." He answered before pointing to the door, obviously meaning that he wanted to talk the conversation outside, which they did.

"Thanks to some digging at the residence of the Hassaikai, we managed to learn a few things about Eri. For one, it looks like she was abandoned by her parents—mainly her mother, considering a letter the police found that was written by her mother to her father, the old head of the Hassaikai. And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, isn't able to take care of her because they found out that League of Villains' member, Twice, made a double of Shigaraki, who used his Decay Quirk on the man, killing him in his coma.

And don't get me started with her mother, because we don't know where we can find her or where she even is. So Eri currently has nowhere to go. We also found out from the mother's letter that Eri was born on the 21st of December, six years ago."

"And, you might've already heard from Mr. Aizawa, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from..." Mirio muttered while pointing to his forehead, which was wear Eri's horn is.