Prologue

When I first met him he was just another boy trying to find his place on the team. He was an omega of everyone around him. When it finally came his time to shine it had to be a frat party where they're playing truth or dare. A simple question brought his memories back and even probably changed the course of his life. "So who's the girl who rocked your world." He looks at everyone and scoff, "Oh I think about her," He pauses long probably thinking of every filthy thing he's thought about her or probably every good memory he has. "All the time." Was the final response then he gulps down the rest of his drink.

When she came to visit for spring break everyone was surprised. She was too pretty for him but there was one thing that stood out when looking at her. His eyes always looked at it when she spoke. It's a rare symbol to see but it wasn't a huge surprise as we found out she was in softball and pitcher of all positions. Their love could always be seen. It was always in their eyes. Everyone saw it during spring break. The moment she showed up as a surprise. After swearing to herself that she wouldn't. If I hadn't witnessed it I probably wouldn't even think they were blindly in love. Let me set the scene. Freshman year of college will always be the time for fake ID's. She will admit that she did imagine they would be together and got one in advanced.

The first night always sets the mood for the rest of the week. From break ups to make ups, cheating and lies, incredible sex, and above all reconnecting. It was a full pregnancy when curiosity got the best of her. Most wouldn't hold out that long but she was one to prove she wasn't like any girls. Of course frat parties are the scene but this one in particular was where he was tending to the fun. Jordan of all people played it clueless of knowing where he was.

Of course Ansley knows her best and went along with her. It was around midnight and she was in a skin tight two piece white tank top and skirt. He hadn't seen her yet but you could feel it in the atmosphere. The broken bond just waiting to connect again. You felt it more as you watched them. He comes to the other end where she and Jordan are. She tries to hide her face just to admire him secretly long enough to see why she missed him. He looks over her until taking a step back and a small smile appears.

You can tell in that moment that she finally asked herself why she tortured her own heart not to see any updates about him. Of course in her little town she knew but it was still hard. Her heart was pounding when he was right in front of her. He plays it off like he's meeting her for the first time, "What can I do for you la-" he looks at the girls around her until nudging his head at her. "Want to introduce me to the fresh face?" She scoffs at him as he pours shots. "What's the special occasion?" She was playing his own game.

She knew she was the hottest one in the room. The hottest one in the whole damn state in his eyes. He locks eyes with her and she does the same and the knock it back. The rest of Jordan and her friends go out to the dance floor leaving them to talk. Of course I stayed because I just love people watching. He gives her a mixed drink to sip on and says, "I have a break in ten minutes... Go upstairs and i'll find you." She does just that and ten minutes later they're sitting so close.

The way they look at each other was loving. They're smiling as they listen to each other talk. His hand is holding hers over their knees until he kisses her. That whole spring break they were inseparable. The walls could hear the love at night and the neighbors were annoyed but jealous. On the final night everything was winding down. People were finally sleeping or still partying miles away from campus. Her flight was at midnight so everyone went out to dinner. People fell in love with her and wish she didn't have to leave.

There were probably whispering sweet nothings to each other while she was on her lap. He was enjoying his last moments with her and you can tell he was trying to keep both of them calm but his light rubbing of her thigh. Goodbyes were hard but from what you'd know from the stories of how they met it was even harder. He's been with her through her toughest times but over time she learned to mature and his heart grew founder of her. He kept tabs on her and he didn't tell anyone but Jordan. He still wanted to know that she was as happy as she could be.

As I watched from the car and hear through the cracked window you can hear their noses getting stuffy. His white face is red with tears and she's trying so hard not to break. Before she goes in the words I love you could be read from her mouth before he kissed her forehead. She forced a smile and stood up tall and said goodbye to everyone aloud. Now from there I'll assume it's going to be years before they probably saw each other. Maybe when he's in the major leagues and she's on the national team or the olympics. Just wait until you hear what happens next. If you wanted to know more about spring break and why she was always saying "Oh my god!" all night just wait until you find out what the new stallion learned.