The Birth of Méigui

~In A Nearby Hospital~

                              In the dimly lit hospital room, the air was heavy with anticipation. The mother, her face contorted with pain, clung tightly to her husband's hand as she endured the intense labor pains. With each breath, she summoned the strength to push through the agony, knowing that the arrival of their child was imminent. 

                              Outside, the world was still asleep, unaware of the miracle unfolding within those walls. As the first rays of sunlight peeked through the curtains, a sense of calm washed over the room. The doctor, ready to bring new life into the world, prepared for the final moments of this journey. The mother and father, their hands intertwined, shared a silent understanding that their lives were about to change forever. In that serene moment, the cries of a newborn pierced the air, shattering the tranquility. 

                               The baby, bathed in the gentle glow of the rising sun, took its first breath and entered the world. It was a moment of pure magic as if the universe itself rejoiced at the arrival of this precious soul. Little did they know, this child held within them a power beyond imagination. Born from the union of two extraordinary beings, their destiny was intertwined with the fate of the world. With each passing day, this child would grow and shape the world in ways no one could have ever anticipated.

                                 Unfathomable and extraordinary, the newborn surpassed the boundaries of ordinary existence. Emerging from the union of a dragon and a demon, this exceptional child embodied the awe-inspiring Samadhi Fire, a formidable blaze wielded by Red Son and Mei, with the ability to annihilate the entire world. With mythical grandeur, this extraordinary being possessed unimaginable potential, destined to mold the future of the world in the forthcoming seasons.

                                  Let me take you on a journey through the extraordinary life of Méigui, the enchanting daughter born from the union of a dragon and a demon. She is not just any ordinary child, but the very embodiment of the Samadhi Fire.

This is where the story of Méigui and her life begins.