@@@1@@@

A story of affectionate husband and cheating wife.

Husband jayesh a doctor

Wife arovi a homemaker

Husband loved a girl in the past during college days, but his love was unsuccessful, he could not forget her, to overcome her thoughts his parents arranged him marriage.

Arovi was happy to hear her future husband was doctor, she said yes only for his status and money.

Their marriage took place, jayesh tried to step into his marriage life as new person.

First night
Jayesh went near his wife sitting in the bed, arovi turned with a rude face and looked him like stranger.

Arovi: what r u looking?

Jayesh: excited about first night.

Arovi: no, going to sleep. You also sleep.

She started sleeping or acted like sleeping,
Jayesh went disappointed and tried to sleep, but his thoughts never let him.

Next day morning, arovi was sleeping, jayesh prepared coffee.

Arovi woked up lately and came to hall. Jayesh gave coffee, arovi smiled at him and drank the coffee.

Jayesh sat in the sofa and reading newspaper. Arovi came near and asked him is he free today

Jayesh replied yes.

Arovi asked him to take to shopping mall, jayesh was thinking about the answer, arovi came near and sat in the lap and kissed his lips.

Arovi: take me out.

Jayesh: okay

They went to shopping mall, arovi entered and bought all the things, jayesh paid the bill for everything. She purchased it nearly for 45k

Arovi bought some kinky dresses, jayesh thought it's arovi surprise to him.

Again a night came, arovi went to bed and started sleeping before jayesh entered. Jayesh was confused.

Next day morning arovi got up very late. Jayesh was waiting for her.

Arovi: you didn't go to hospital.

Jayesh: no, i am on leave

Arovi: why, go and do your work

Jayesh: arovi any problem for you

Arovi: no

Arovi ( mind voice)

Irritating fellow, always asking something, i married him only for money, he is trying to be my husband fool. I can't tolerate him, let him go to hospital.

Jayesh went to hospital. Arovi took the dress and weared it infront of mirror. She went outside and stood in the balcony.

A man hand appears from window. He waved hi to arovi, arovi also waved her hands. They came near and started talking.

They were talking for long hours, arovi heard the horn sound of a car, arovi signalled him to go .

He also went, arovi came running to the bed and lied down in the bed like sleeping.

Jayesh thought arovi was too tired after marriage so she is unable to do work. Arovi was cursing jayesh for coming home soon.  Don't come home, you are wasting my life