KUCHISAKE ONNA

(IF YOU READ THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGOT TO LIKE AND COMMENT)

KUCHISAKE ONNA or the "slit-mouthed women" is a Japanese urban legend described as a malicious spirit (onryō) of a woman . she covers her face with a mask or a handkerchief and carries a pair of scissors , a knife or other sharp objects . She has very long straight black hair , pale skin but among this she is considered a beautiful woman .

According to some reports she asks their victims if they think she is beautiful . If the victims say "NO" , she will kill the victims with her big pair of scissors on the spot or wait  for the nightfall and murder them in their sleep . But if the victims say "YES" , she takes off her mask and reveals the corners of her mouth slit from ear to ear .

And after victims see the face she repeats her question one more time . If they say "NO" , she kills them with her weapon , and if they say "YES" she immediately takes her weapon and starts cutting their corners of the mouth in such a way that reassembles her own disfigurement .

There are some methods that can be used to survive the encounter with KUCHISAKE ONNA . If she asks the question answering her question by describing her appearance as "AVERAGE"  or by distracting her with money or hard candies .

                             HISTORY  

Author and folklorist "MATTHEW MEYER" has described the KUCHISAKE ONNA as having roots dating back to Japan's Edo period which spanned from the 17th to 19th centuries . But Japanese literature professors "LIKURA YOSHIYUKI" believe that the date from the 1970s .

According to the legends KUCHISAKE ONNA was the adulteres wife of  a samurai during her life . She grew lonely because the samurai was always away from home fighting , in this she began having affairs with men around the town when the samurai knew that he was outraged .

And as a punishment he sliced the corners of her mouth from ear to ear with his Katana . Her mouth is mutilated during the medical procedure and filled with numerous sharp teeth . After the death the women returned as a vengeful spirit she has also described as having supernatural speed .

                 THE FIRST APPEARANCE

The legend of KUCHISAKE ONNA originated in Japan during the heian period , roughly 1200-800 years ago . The legend was reported in print as early as 1979 in publications such as the Gifu prefecture newspaper Gifu nichi nichi shinbun on JANUARY 26, 1979 . The weekly publication Shukan Asahi on MARCH 23, 1979 . And the weekly news magazine Shukan shincho on APRIL 5,1979 .

In these newspapers some rumors surrounding it spread throughout the country , many children were getting missing but no one knows how . But some rumors said that KUCHISAKE ONNA kill them or kidnapped them that's why young children are accompanied by a group of adults while walking home from school .

                             MY OPINION

I don't know that this story is real or not . But in my opinion when I researched about this urban legend i finds many things about KUCHISAKE ONNA but there was no proof about them . If I give you some reports . That this story is real because when I mentioned you some newspaper and magazine they are not local newspaper or magazine they are national newspaper and magazine .

And the story is not real because there no proof that the citizens of Japan see KUCHISAKE ONNA in real I think they were scared because they see some rumors surrounding in Japan TV , Newspaper and magazines .

Credit :- Wikipedia and Google

                             (THANKS FOR READING)