Secret

"Before we go uh Solon right? I gotta take Minh home first." Zack tells Solon who nods while walking to the cockpit followed by Amelia after telling her Bf Javi something. Zack then starts looking for Minh and he finds her outside sitting on the ground holding her phone it is already night time at Elthar.

Minh is looking at a picture but Zack can quite see it so he starts walking quietly towards Minh. "Why didn't Mom tell me that my babysitter is my sister Uncle Zack?" Minh asks Zack while taking a deep breath. "I don't know Minh but I think you should go back to Earth-" Minh then suddenly stands up.

"No Uncle Zack I am staying that's my sister that Master Zedd captures." Minh said scowling while crossing her arms. Zack then sighs because he knows Minh will not go back to Earth until her Sister is safe. "Fine but please be careful." Zack pleads to Minh because he's not gonna let her "die" again. "I promise Uncle Zack I'll be careful" Minh ressures Zack. "You better or your Samurai Gf  will come after me."

Zack and Minh then go back inside and they see Izzy walking towards them. "Billy said we need to go back to Earth to get food supplies since this rescue mission and defeating Master Zedd might take a while." Izzy tells them and Zack notices her eyes are red from crying so much. Zack was about to talk to her but Minh also noticed Izzy's eyes were red.

"Hey, Izzy right? Don't worry we will do everything in our power to help you guys rescue her even if it costs our Ranger Powers." Minh says determined while making eye contact."For a short Person, you say a lot but I agree with you." Izzy said breaking the eye contact. "Dude we're the same height." Minh says deadpan.

Zack then notices the others are not inside. "Where are the others?" Zack asks while looking around. "They're in the cockpit follow me."

Zack and Minh then follow her to the cockpit. And they saw Amelia telling everyone something. "Oh they're here, I was just about to tell everyone something." Amelia tells them while standing up. "What is it?" Izzy asks her focus now on Amelia.

"You three already know this, but the others don't, guys this mission might take a while so the rest of us will go back to earth to get food and clothes while Solon and Billy will stay here to keep an eye on Fern's tracker." Amelia told them.

After Everyone left~

"How are we gonna get back to Earth if the Cosmic Cruiser stays here?" Javi asks his Gf Amelia. "We can probably use the remaining Zords that Master Zedd didn't destroy-"

Suddenly a Portal Opens and a Morphin Master comes out of the Portal. "A Morphin Master?" Ollie says confused since they saw the Morphin Masters turn into Energy. "Hi, guys." The Morphin Master says while his helmet slowly disappears.

"Zayto!"

"I can help you guys but not all the time, I can bring back the Cosmic Fury Zords but it's gonna take a while, but In the meantime." Zayto then raised his staff to create something that was some kind of watch. "Here it's a device you can use to teleport but one thing you cannot use it all the time or a powerful energy will explode everywhere." Zayto then hands them each a teleporting watch but gives Minh an extra one. "Why do I have an extra?" Minh asks Zayto who just smirks. "You'll find out."

"Zayto thank you for the new device but how did you become a Morphin Master?" Aiyon asks while walking towards Zayto. "That I don't know either but I need to go now, guys." Zayto then opens a portal.

"May the power protect you Rangers."

Zayto then disappears into the Portal.

"So uh how does this work again?" Javi asks while observing the new teleporter. "I think we just-" Minh then presses a button and suddenly teleports away. "Minh!"

Billy's communicator suddenly beeps and it is a message. "Uncle Billy I'm back home I'm waiting for you guys here." Minh's voice can be heard from the communicator. "Ok, we'll be there soon." Billy tells Minh and turns off the communicator. "Ok, guys after we gather supplies we will meet back at the Resistance HQ." Amelia tells the others who nods.

After Everyone teleports away~

At the Kwan's House~

Zack then teleported into the living room and saw Minh staring at Trini's picture. Zack then walks towards her. "Minh stay here I'll go pack our stuff." Zack tells Minh and starts walking to the stairs and goes upstairs and Minh just nods.

Somewhere~

"Looks like your Gf is back home Darcy." A boy said while looking out the window. "Antonio please stop with the pranks." Darcy says while walking down the stairs wearing a leather jacket with trousers pants. "Nope I'm not joking but it looks like they're in a hurry since her Uncle ran upstairs." Antonio said to his sister and Darcy suddenly stood still.

"It's Happening."

"You should go and help your Gf then." Antonio says while walking towards his sister. "But how about you?" Darcy says looking at Antonio. "I'll be fine, but just to be sure you are gonna be safe on this rescue mission." Antonio then walks toward a drawer and pulls out a Morpher.

"Your Morpher? No Antonio I can't take that." Darcy says shocked her eyes widening while jogging towards Antonio. "Darcy I'm already retired please take it, I just want you to be safe while you help your Gf." Antonio then grabs Darcy's hands and puts the Morpher on her hand.

"Fine." Darcy says defeated and Antonio gives her a backpack that has all of the things she needs. "Go now I think they're about to go." Antonio says and Darcy hugs him. "Bye Brother I love you." "Love you too sis."

As Darcy walks toward the door she turns around to look at Antonio. "Samurai Forever." Antonio then smiles. "Go."

Darcy then jogs towards the Kwan's House and opens the door forgetting to knock. "Darcy, what are you doing here?" Minh asks Darcy putting her hands on her chest because she got startled. "I'm coming with you guys." Darcy says while walking towards them. "What do you mean?"

"I know you guys are going to rescue Fern." Mins was then shocked when she heard Darcy and suddenly she was mad as hell. Minh then grabs the collar of Darcy's jacket. "So you know all this time that I have a sister!" Minh yells at Darcy while shaking out of rage. "Sweetie please please let me explain-" "Explain what? That you have been hiding that you know I have a sister for years." Minh yells crying because she's tired of all the secrets.

"Your Mother told me to keep it a secret unless it's really necessary." Darcy says not making eye contact. "Minh we gotta go they're waiting for us at the resistance HQ."

Minh then let's go off Darcy. "Can I still come with you guys?"

"Fine." Minh says pissed and throws her a teleporter. "Here just do what we do." Minh says while grabbing her backpack.

"I know how teleporters work darling."