Meeting

Hotel room

       Janet's POV
As I reached my hotel sweet something felt off but I didn't pay much attention to it I just went on to change and start up my bath but then my bathroom was closed and the shower was running so I thought did I leave my shower running and why is my door locked I rushed to my bedroom side table and grabbed my key I quickly opened my door and their in my shower was a man standing at 6ft 5 and undressed I screamed and immediately run out and began panicking who could this man be and why is he in my shower I began hyper ventilating but the. I heard him behind me in a thick french accent "excuse me ma'am are you lost he asked"lost I replied you must be lost because this is my room and you are clearly trespassing. Trespassing he replied you must be kidding do you know who I am he asked in a rather cocky way and at this point I was annoyed look sir I do not care who you are I just need you you to leave my room please I asked politely he chuckled my God you are so delusional I'm not trespassing I have a key he rose an eyebrow I was livid so I have a key yes yes I do sir now can you please leave before I call the cops....cops he mimicked in a high pitched tune and my body guard Joey heard because he rushed in and cocked his gun at this tall half naked man sir what are you doing here ...the man looked at him and then me is he your little boyfriend he smirked get out before I call security and have them kick you out lady I have no idea what time Joey got the hotel manager but he was here and I immediately demanded for an explanation..he explained that their was a mixup with the keys and this man who just invaded my room was supposed to be In the next sweet he apologized to me and the cocky man the man replied with that's right I will leave he called his people and they got his things and left he looked at me one last time and smirked then he left I hope I never see that man ever again in my life gosh.