the suspects

Sam and all of us are talking about ghostface being back again
and suspects

"Ethan.. No one will suspect you because your so shy and dorky"

"ok. wait.. why i am on the suspect list??. because randomly im chad's roomate and sabrina's boyfriend??..Ethan said."

"roomate lottery can be juked,
you could have fixed it to get closer to us. mindy said."

"wait..am i gonna die virgin??
ethan asked."

that's a weird overshare anyways let go back to our second suspect mindy said."

"Quinn the slutty roomate. A horror movie classic mindy said."

"Sex Positive?.. but thank you"
Quinn said.!"

mindy went to anika"

Anika my dear."

"anika blows a kiss to mindy
mindy blows back..dont trust the love interest".Mindy said anika smile faded away."

"wait.if we are suspect you why arent you guys are anika asked."

"well we been in woodsboro and got stabbed so no."Mindy said."

"then if we are suspects you guys are suspect too."

"yea i agree."quinn said."

"yea especially sa- ." was about to say it when i cut him off." dont you dare E. i said to him.."

"yea right sorry baby. ethan said."

✿✿✿

After the meeting i decided to go to my apartment since im already tired because of the meeting."

i was about to go home... ethan grab my arm." yes E something wrong? i said to him." I want to sleep in your apartment baby." he said." its ok to me but chad will be alone you know E. i said to him well tara's is going to sleep with chad."he said."you sure E." i said to him." he nodded ."

At The Apartment ah finally i felt peace here i said E. im going to shower real quick ok just sit chair if you want E." i said to him."

With Ethan

Quinn.

Quinn👎
hey ethan
where the fck are you
we have a meeting tomorrow
remember at 1 pm get straight
to the plan tomorrow..!!

Ethan🥱
yeah whatever
but i warn you do not hurt
my girlfriend or else.. i will
stabbed you on the chest..
seen..

i woke up in 1 pm and ethan was

gone he chatted me he had econ and he will be home at the morning because there's alot of work to do he chatted me..

yepp im tired already but there's next chapter 😏 be ready but this not will you sad.
.kk byee