⁠★Chapter Two☆

Jungkook Pov

I don't know what to do after seeing that beautiful person, felt like world stopped then and there.Even after he left from my sight l stood there like a statue some minutes,then decided to head back to home.Actually l thought if it is our destiny we will meet again.

I went for home and rest for some hours in my room then head back to the living area,hyung came there and said,

"Yo Kook do you have any plans tonight ?"

"No hyung l don't have any plans"

Then can we go out to dinner tonight, actually I want to introduce my boyfriend to you.

"OMG hyung I'm in"

l said with a happy smile.Hyung always telling about his boyfriend is beautiful, lovely and totally kind person.And of course l want meet that person who got my hyung's heart.They met in a business meeting and now they are happy with eachother,got eachother's back.

It's already 7 pm.I went with hyung by his car for our destination which is very classic designed restaurant.The slow jazz rhythm can hear and all screaming a romantic aura.I knew hyung is a romantic person unlike me.

Taehyung's POV

After we went to the Kim Cooperation,Jin hyung came to the entrance and then gave me a bear hug.

"Baby you finally here"

l knew he is crying.After all it was very hard him to go through all this alone.l know Minnie was there and I'm thankful hyung 's boyfriend for being there for him.

Hyung didn't want to be the CEO of the company,but being the eldest son he had to be the CEO after our parents death.He was only 15 then,our uncle took care of the business until he graduate.Then he had to took over the CEO post over his dream.His dream was to be a chef and open his own restaurant.

But what to do? Destiny played a good game with us.

"Baby you go home and rest with Minnie,l will come after 2 hours finishing these work.Okay?

"Okay hyung, let's meet at home, please come quickly,l wanna cuddle with both of you.l missed you two sooo much"

After that l kissed hyung on his cheeks and went out with Minnie.

After getting home me and Minnie directly get on the bed after freshen up we cuddled with eachother it's been a long time we both slept with no time.

Then suddenly l was awoken by the little sound of my other side then hyung came and get on the bed and cuddled to me from the other side.We three slept for hours in the comforting hugs and cuddles.

It was about to 3 pm when we woke up,Then suddenly Jin hyung was screamed and said l almost forgot.

What hyung? I asked.

"Joonie told me he will introduce his brother to me tonight and invited for me the dinner "

"OMG hyung how could you forgot this"

"And Tae, Minnie l want to introduce you two to Joonie,you two also come with me"
hyung said.l also really wanted to meet Joonie hyung so,

"Okay hyung we would love to" me and Minnie said same time and Minnie dramatically cried and said
"we destined to be together my soulmate" and hugged me,then me too fake crying and hugged him.

"Drama queens" hyung said and went from there.

After got ready and we three went for the mentioned restaurant by Joonie hyung.

After we went to the restaurant whole aura made me happy,the restaurant is totally my type.l was very thankful to Joonie hyung for selecting this and very happy for my hyung because he got such a romantic person as his boyfriend.The way hyung went inside l knew they came there before too.