1.Facing the Unexpected

Our main character Taehyung had always dreamed of success, but life had a funny way of testing his patience. In his twenties, he found himself on a relentless quest for a job that would bring meaning to his life. The countless interviews and rejection emails had started to take a toll on his confidence.

One gloomy morning, he sat at a small, cluttered kitchen table, staring at his laptop screen, surrounded by stacks of resumes. The clock on the wall seemed to mock him with its ticking rhythm. His phone buzzed, and his friend Jimin's name flashed on the screen.

"Hey, Taehyung, I've got news for you," Jimin's voice was full of excitement on the other end. "There's an incredible opportunity at a company called InnovateCorp. They're looking for someone with your skills, and I managed to get your resume to the right person. You should apply."

Taehyung's heart raced at the thought of finally breaking free from his job search nightmare. "Thanks, Jimin! I'll apply right away."

As he hung up the phone, hope stirred within Taehyung. This could be his chance to prove himself and find the success he longed for.

Little did he know that this job opportunity would not only challenge his professional  skills but also rekindle an unexpected connection from his past.

The application process for InnovateCorp was rigorous, but Taehyung was determined to make a good impression. He spent days perfecting his resume and preparing for the interview. His hard work paid off when he received an invitation for an interview at the prestigious company.

With a mix of excitement and nerves, Taehyung entered the sleek and modern office building of InnovateCorp on the day of his interview. He was greeted by the receptionist, and his anticipation grew as he waited for his turn.

As Taehyung entered the interview room, he was met by a panel of professionals in sleek suits. They fired questions at him, testing his knowledge and skills. Taehyung answered each one with confidence, drawing on his years of preparation.

A week later, he received the call he had been waiting for. Taehyung had been offered the job at InnovateCorp. He couldn't believe his luck and immediately accepted the position. It was a fresh start, a chance to prove himself, and a step toward the success he had always envisioned.

His first day at InnovateCorp arrived quickly. As he walked into the bustling office, he marveled at the cutting-edge technology and the atmosphere of innovation that surrounded him. Taehyung was eager to make a difference and thrive in this dynamic environment.

The new employee orientation was scheduled for the first morning at InnovateCorp. Taehyung, along with several other fresh faces, gathered in a spacious conference room. He was eager to meet his new colleagues and learn more about the company's mission and values.

As the room filled with a sense of anticipation, the door at the front of the room swung open. And the company's boss came. The boss began his welcome speech, outlining the company's goals and expectations. His words were inspiring, and Taehyung found himself feeling even more excited about his new role.

However, as the boss introduced the key members of the management team they walked in. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. Among the executives, one face stood out – it was Jungkook, his childhood crush. Time had transformed the boy he once knew into a handsome and poised young man.

The surprise of seeing Jungkook as a part of the management team left Taehyung momentarily speechless. He couldn't believe his eyes. His childhood crush was now not just a colleague but also his Team manager.

Jungkook's gaze met Taehyung's for a brief moment, and there was a flicker of recognition in his eyes, but it quickly vanished. The boss continued with the introduction, and Taehyung decided to keep his emotions in check. He knew he had to focus on his job and not let his past feelings interfere with his professional life.