Broken souls

Valentine was never a star student, her family always looked down on her but never molly, molly was valentines younger sister. Now as much as molly was older and wiser she always envied her younger sisters looks and and personality. She envied how valentine always got the boys she wanted, or how she got everything she wanted with just a click of the finger. Of course molly would never accept to being jealous that would've been outrageous especially because she's only three years older and there wasn't much difference between the two, maybe style and personality but that was it. They both had beautiful red hair, dazzling eyes and the biggest love for their friends. Obviously valentines were a lot younger.

THIS IS HOW ID IMAGINE VALENTINE TO LOOK LIKE IF YOU NEED INSPO

It wasn't just molly that was jealous of her, most of the girls in her year were too, they just didn't get how she could have the perfect figure and face

It wasn't just molly that was jealous of her, most of the girls in her year were too, they just didn't get how she could have the perfect figure and face. They didn't even know her and they already based her off her looks. Valentines friends were mostly house based, only because that seemed acceptable, mostly because she was a slytherin. That's one thing her family questioned most, how did a wonderful, beautiful, charming girl end up in the snake house.

Well that my friends your about to find out!