Chapter 2. Slapped

I hope you guys are doing. besides I hope that you like the chapter and hope for this one too as I'm trying my best to write the best for someone who is here to read. also thank you so much for continuing
Please vote
***************************

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain."
~Vivian Greene

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

kritika's pov.

I was shocked that she slapped me the one who loves me the most just slapped me but after that she said

"I didn't expect this from you kritika, you lied to everyone even to me and now replying back without thinking twice how can you? I didn't raise you like this I feel ashamed to call you my daughter I was so proud that even if we have some problems in between the family you never lied or you never disrespect anyone but today you did you made felt like why did I believe you? why did I always give you the permission for everything? I shouldn't have allowed you for anything right listen kritika from now onwards you're going to do what we are telling you not what you want did you get that now go to your unless I'll lose my clam."
I was just controlling my tears not to fall in front of him I don't want that. I am still fighting with my thoughts and trying hard not to cry infront of him untill then he come towards me and start dragging me upstairs till I get out of my thoughts I was infront of my room and he said "I knew you're like this but from now onwards I am going to take your every decision do you get that?"

I know he is just waiting for this movement now I know I won't be able to do anything I won't be.
I was in my thoughts until he asked again while shouting at me
"Do you get that?" I flitch and answer with my Shuttering voice "Y ..yes.."after that he opened the door of my room and punched me inside with force that make me fall on the floor and with that he said while glaring me "you're not going out without my permission and remember don't you dare to try something again "and with that he closed the door with a bang sound.
I heard him shouting Aniruddh bhai's name and telling him to bring a lock wait no. hearing him I instantly get up from the floor and start hitting the door while saying "Papa nhi please ap muje band nhi karsakte please sorry papa mein kuch nhi karungi pakka Papa nhi please(papa no please you can't lock me in please I'll not do anything again sorry)" I was hitting and trying to open the door when I heard some sound from the other side of the door.
he again shouted at me with hate "I can do more then that just stop with your darama I am not your mother who'll believe someone like you" my tears were flowing now no he can't,he just can't do this again no I tried to open the door I knocked it again and again I shouted calling him with my Shuttering voice"P ...pa..apa ple.. please o.. open t ..the do.. door " there's no sound from the other side I fall on the group while crying and crying.

Half hour later

Author's Pov

She has been crying crazily till then her father locked her in the room while again and again calling her family to open the door because she is feeling the suffocation in her dry throat after some more trying to to get answer from her family she turned around to look behind her in her room. her room has no window which is why she is trying her best to open the door as she has Claustrophobia. her heart beats are going faster and faster as she started to have problems in breathing. she tried to stop crying while look at the walls of her room she is trying to control her breaths as she looked around the room until her eyes landed on one photo frame.

Kritika's pov

I looked around the room until my eyes landed on one photo frame. I looked at that as I started to remember those horrifying movements.

____________________________________
**********************************
hey cuties I hope you liked this part as well. I hope you guys are fine and doing good.
well please vote and comment if you are liking the story.
I guess comment a red heart ❤️ if you don't have anything to say.
also don't forget to stay healthy.
byee cuties

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

**********************************
---------------------------------------