Only Chapter

Jungkook is currently getting ready for his date with his fashion savior Hobi on the phone.

"You can wear that purple sweater with the black leather pants that make your ass look really good. Make sure to wear your piercings as well."

Jungkook nods and gets the pieces out his closet. He puts his phone towards the ceiling and starts getting dressed.

He walks into the camera."What do we think?"

Hobi smiles. "Perfect."

A message appears on Jungkook's phone.

"I'm 10 minutes away:)"

Jungkook starts panicking because he still needs to do his hair.

"Oma!" He grabs his phone and takes it to the bathroom with him. "Help! How should I style my hair?"

Hobi puts his finger on his chin. "I'm thinking! Just run your hands through it a bit."

He nods and does so. "I think I look ok."

Hobi smiles. "Of course."

He walks out the bathroom grabbing his keys and wallet as well. His phone vibrates with another message.

"I'm outside."

"Gotta go hyungie, he's outside."

"Alright, bye kookie! Go get your man!"

Jungkook nods then hangs up walking outside and locking his door behind him.

The guy Jungkook knows as Sooyoun (soo-yon) is standing outside leaning on his car with his legs crossed.

Jungkook smiles as he gets closer and Sooyoun opens the door for him.

"Your ride awaits." Sooyoun curtsies and Jungkook laughs.

"Thank you." He bows back getting in the car.

During the ride they talk and share about common interests.

Sooyoun parks then gets out of the car walking to Jungkook's side to open the door.

"C'mon."

They walk inside. The restaurant has beautiful interior. Gorgeous wooden floors and tables lining the inside and the workers are quite pretty themselves.

Sooyoun orders an empty luxury spot in the restaurant giving Jungkook a smug smile as he tries to low-key flaunt his wealth.

That's not exactly a good sign to Jungkook but he lets it slide and decides everything's been too good so far to let that ruin it.

Once their spot is open Sooyoun puts a hand on Jungkook's lower back using it to guide Jungkook to the table.

They both sit on opposite sides and start talking. Jungkook doesn't want his sleeves getting dirty so he rolls them up. Sooyouns eyes roam up his arm as far as he can see and he narrows his eyes at Jungkook about to say something.

"Yo-"

"If you're ready to order I can take your order." A guy with pretty pink hair says with a sweet smile.

Sooyoun narrows his eyes in annoyance at the guy but rudely states his order.

"I'll have samgyetang as well as Jajangmyeon, he'll have the same."

And then shoos him away. The waiter scoffs but walks slowly.

Another strike for Jungkook to add to his mental red flag board.

Sooyoun rolls his eyes. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." He heightens his voice so that Jimin can hear it and simply gets another scoff from the waitress instead.

"Strike three." Jungkook says to himself.

"Those tattoos make you look like a thug."

And that, that's a blow to Jungkook. Instead of getting immediately mad he decides to question.

"And why do you think that?"

Sooyoun huffs. "Because, that's what my mom says and tattoos are always worn by gangsters."

"Strike four. Toxic Mama's boy." He says to himself and internally rolls his eyes.

He can feel a pair of eyes on him for a bit before the feelings gone.

"Well, not everyone with tattoos are gangsters, I simply like the expression and art form."

"Uh-huh. Let's move on, what's your work or job?"

Jungkook smiles at the thought of his job. "I'm a artist a-"

Sooyoun interrupts him laughing. "ARTIST?! You're an artist?!" He laughs harder. "That's hilarious."

Jungkook straightens up, crossing his arms. "I'm failing to see what's so funny about that."

"I-" he can't speak because he's laughing. "It's funny because "Artist" don't actually make profits or enough money to live off of."

Jungkook sees the waiter coming towards their table and stops him.

"May I have the check please?"

Jimin nods."Of course, I'll be right back."

Jimin walks away and comes back with a check, he also has a small paper that he drops in front of Jungkook. He sits the check on the end of the table.

"I'll be back to collect it." He smiles and walks away. Jungkook takes his wallet out, takes the money for his part of the bill and sets it on the tray.

"This date was okay but you're not the one for me." he gets up walking out. He takes the paper out and reads it.

"You guys are my last table, I can take you on a better date. Meet me outside once he leaves. (You'll have to give me a moment to clock out and do some finishing stuff.)"

He looks back at Jimin who sends him a wink and thumbs up. He nods then waits outside.

A few minutes later he sees an angry Sooyoun storming out and Jimin walking behind him in entirely different wear.

Jimin catches him staring and simply smirks at him. "I'll take a guess and assume you like what you see?"

Jungkook nods. "You look cute, sexy, and intimidating all at the same time."

Jimin giggles hiding the smile Jungkook thinks is the most beautiful thing he's seen behind cute ring decorated fingers.

Jimin starts, "so, about that date offer?"

Jungkook gives him an adorable smile that makes him look like a bunny and nods.

I enjoyed writing this. As you guys can see I left it kinda open just in case I wanted to add an additional chapter. I hope this is satisfactory:) byeee✌🏽