A Divided Race.

At an open plain, two armies of wolves approached each other, staring and growling with faces of strike.

Right at the bulk of one of the armies, Six Wolves stood on a large sized rock, watching the approach of the brethren now turned enemy.

"900 wolves answered our howls," One of them said.

Another among the Clan Leaders,
"I will like to apologize for my son's impudence. When this battle is over, he'll be dealt with severely"

"Rolf, with what Fenris has done. He will be executed or banished." Another Clan Wolf pointed out before deducing "With Fenris pack, I'm guessing that they include 600 to 700 wolves.

Our clan's strength is going to reduce drastically with this war and with the Shamans taking their own wolves to depart"

"Its unfortunate that we didn't listen to the Shamans. This fate would have been avoided" A fourth clan wolf expressed his regrets.

"How would we know, they couldn't claim that the Ancestral Wolf or the Twelve Ancestors gave them notice of it happening. They only claimed from rumors" Another Clan Wolf refuted.

"That's strange, why would Blan and his overseers not even talk about it?" Shawn wondered.

"I'll ask him later after seeing the aftermath of this" He continued eating his popcorn.

At the other side of the Clan's wolves, the rebels revealed themselves with their growling teeth and releasing loud howls to intimidate their opponents. They also had their skin painted with some kind of red clay.

Unlike the Clan Leaders, The Ancestral Children and the Elder Child revealed their presence at the fore front of their rebel army.
"Their morale should be shaking at this point" Fenris grinned as he walked forward.

"They do not fear this battle." Rolf said.
"Indeed, they have their powers with them" The First Speaker agreed with him before yelling at the Clan's forces "Do not fear for our Clan's might will crush their forces! The Power of the Ancestral Wolves still flow among us, let us not fear"

The words of their clan leader had invigorated them as the wolves rushed from their ranks to the enemy with loud howls and snapping of paws.

"Onwards my brethren, our rise has begun!"
Fenris roared before howling as the wolves on his side began to rush to meet the charging clan's wolves.

The Open plain quickly became a battlefield for wolves who clashed with one another, slashing claws, biting skin and tearing flesh from their opponents.

"Ancestral Child of Ashina will show you power!" A female wolf with silver skin howled as her paws stomped the ground, the earth around her released a blue light.
"Earth Blast!"

The earth around her began blasting rocks out of its surface hitting wolves who came near her.

"Its our turn now" The Clan Leaders immediately rushed from the large rock they stood on to clash with the enemy.

Rolf charged through the plain as he shouted "Paw Armor!" and brown eyes changed to red and his paws became shrouded with a red like greave armor.

Soon, he came in contact with an enemy wolf that intended to bite him. He moved back, narrowly dodging the attack before swiping his armoured paw at the enemy, slapping him to the ground.

He then struck his paw on the wolf, hitting its belly and causing the wolf to release a howl as its life was drained from him.

"This Action scene is packed!" Shawn exclaimed.

Rolf continued charging through the lines of the enemy putting down those who tried to stop him.

"Clan Leader!" Ashina yelled as a white ball of mana formed around her mouth which she blasted towards Rolf.