i| Conselho

Conselho: Advice

════ ⋆★ ⋆🇧🇷🇲🇨⋆ ★⋆ ════

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Real in Rio

"It's real in Rio, know something else, something else

You can feel it happen, you can feel it all by yourself"

1997 - France

"Look at that nose, it's so much like yours!"

"No, no, she looks like Colette."

A very small baby lay in his arms as his wife stood next to him, her hand resting on his shoulder. The baby was fast asleep despite the sounds of the engineers while they worked on the cars, a small green hat on her head with the Brazilian flag on the side and the race number 56 on the front as Miguel's race number.

Miguel Santos had no care for the rush of everyone in preparation for qualifying, all he wanted to do was show off his two-month-old daughter to his best friend and teammate.

"She's really beautiful, Miguel," said Michael with a grin. "I cannot believe it has taken two months for me to meet her."

"We didn't want to bring her here too early," said Colette. "But it's only an hour drive to Monaco."

"I still think you should come and live with me in Germany," said Michael, putting on his balaclava.

Miguel laughed softly as he placed his daughter into the arms of his wife so he could also get his helmet on a prepare for qualifying. 

"Michael, did you think about what I asked last week?"

"I thought you were joking."

"I wasn't joking," Miguel smiled. "What do you say? Do you want to be goddaughter to Eilana Santos?"

"Of course, I would. I would be honoured." Michael grinned. "Can I teach her how to race?"

"Only if she wants," Miguel winked, putting on his helmet.

"Oh she will, I know it," Michael assured. "I see it in her eyes."

"Her eyes have been closed this entire time—"

But when Miguel Santos looked down, she saw the brown eyes of Eilana staring back at him.