Chapter 1

"Didn't you hear me?" Her mother nearly shirked, her whole face red with anger. "Pack your thing and get. Out."

Marinette felt tears aping to her eyes and a lump formed in her throat. All she could do was nodded her head numbly and run upstate's without so much as a glance at her father.

Once in the privacy of her bedroom, the goth girl fell to her knees and started sobbing. Tikki flew out from her hiding spot and could only stare. The little ladybug kwami was seething with white hot rage.

"I-I don't understand, all I want is for my parents to love me!" Marinette's words rotor at Tikki's very core. She could've believe what had happened and what nasty things her chosen had been called by her own mother.

"I-I-I n-need t-to g-get our o-of here T-Tikki." Her voice sounded so meek and her face showed off jobs deeply her mother's treatment of her had stung. The poor girl was being disowned by her parents and Tikki wished so badly that Julia was here right now.

Tikki was brought out of her thoughts when Marinette's teary, broken voice reached her ears. "T-Tikki? C-can y-you h-help Mr pack m-my things?" Tikki's heart broke even more. Of course she'd help her.

"Of course I will Nettie," Tikki's voice was soft and gentle as she nuzzled her charge's cheek. "I'll be at your side no matter what happens. Your a strong girl and a great holder: but what you've been through is horrible." Tikki sighed and floated over to the girl's closet and pulled out as much as she could carry.

With the two girls both packing things into both Marinette's shoolbag, purse, and her overnight bag, the process went by a lot faster. It took only a few minutes for the two of them to Dinah's packing.

Once she had everything she needed, she turned to Tikki, asking her with no words if she could transform. The kwami nodded and Marinette mumbled a tearful "Tikki, B-Blots O-On!" Even before she was fully transformed, Marinette leaped out the window and landed an the street below her bedroom.

She was about to grab her to-to off of her hip when a soft voice calling her name made her freeze in place. "Nettie? Are you okay?"

Shadybug spun around, her eyes wide and her hands shaking at her sides. "Y-you h-heard all of that?" She whispered in a small voice.

Julia just nodded her head in response. Before Shadybug could do anything, the purple-haired girl leaped forward and gave her girlfriend a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry Nettie, I didn't know things had gotten this bad." Julia looked up to meet the tearful gaze of her girlfriend, it was clear rot Julia that she was trying not to cry.

"C-can we maybe go to the park and talk?" Shadybug's voice was hitched and her eyes were glistening with unsaved tears. "I-I don't want to be near the bakery right now."

"Of course we can Shade," Julia responded, smiling softly when her girlfriend giggled at her given nickname. "Hey, at least I got you to laugh a little."

Shadybug gave her a watery smile and quietly muttered "Tikki, Blots Off." Once her kwami was fed the two girls headed to the park to talk.

Upon arriving at said park, Marinette noticed Emo Adrian and Kagami sitting together (For once not making out) thank God.

She stared down at her boots as she walked, not meeting their friendly smiles.

"What's wrong Coakroach, you like like you just got slapped by your parents." He had only meant it as a joke but when tears sprung to her eyes and Julia sent him an icy glance did he realize that something very bad had happened to his partner.

But before either Adrian or Kagami could say another word, Tikki came flying out of Marinette's purse, her whole body glowing red with anger.

"Please forgive me for what I'm about to say but... her shitty exude of a mother kicked her out and said, and I quote "A little bunch like you shouldn't be living in this house! I can't believe my daughter is a fucking emo who looks like a wild animal pissed on her."

Adrian looked like he was one second away from transforming into Claw Noir and bear the living crap out of Marinette's Parents while Kagami looked as pale as a ghost with a hand over her mouth.

"I know I'm not usually the voice of reason here, but I think we should context Betterfly and see what we can do." Plagg spoke up for the first time as he flew out from Adrian's Jackie.

Julia snarled, her eyes gleaming dangerously in the light of the moon. "Why don't we just call the police and say Marinette's parents should be arrested for child neglect?" She suggested while waving her phone around in her hand as she spoke.

"They'd just make up some dumb excuse and say I was having a streak of teenage rebellion or something like that." Marinette spoke up from beside her girlfriend while petting Tikki's head with one of her fingers.

"We have to do something!" Adrian hissed lowly, his green eyes flashing with white hot rage.

"I dunno what we'll do, but we'll think of something Kitty Catty." Marinette spoke up in a weary tone of voice.