The terror is only beginning

A security guard is terrified when he is trying to unloose the screws of the air vent, then something is trying to break through the doors he barricaded with.

The pounding gets louder when he drops the screws and finally opens through the vent, he crawls through trying to escape.

He scans the area looking for anything odd then suddenly, he reaches the end, to find an abandoned room, he gets up and ran.

But passing by a room, lights shine a shadow of a animatronic silhouette.

He ran as fast as he could when the lights started going off.

Then he reaches the exit only to find it locked, he tries to open it then he hears someone humming.

The humming gets louder as so the footsteps, the security guard panicked trying to get the door to open.

Then he turns around and scream by whatever is grabbing him.

"AH!"

He is then put in a chair that straps him in, and he hears wiring sounds and sees a springtrap masked slowing turning towards him, he panicked trying to loosen the screws when it was too late.

"AH!"

His scream fades when in the main room with arcade games on a wall were drawings and pictures but there is one picture that very peculiar then the others.

It was one with kids holding hands with a yellow rabbit.

This the real terror....begins

(Author notes: special thanks to: Flashbolt157ninja GlamrockGoldenFreddy GoldieAfton and Braydenwarren639 thank you guys for all your support and to flashbolt to introducing me to fnaf, it was great while it lasted but all great stories must come to a end, this is for you guys and an honor to you guys)