Sick (Harmione)

Summary: It was Harry's 6th Year, and he was sick. Ron and Hermione were dating. Ron suggested that he go to Hermione, and she kissed him on the cheek. Ron saw this and broke up with her for that.

Warnings: Vomiting and jealousy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I threw up into the toilet, while Ron rubbed my back. "Mate, you need to go to Hermione! She'll know  what to do."

But I didn't want to. I didn't want to barf all over Hermione. That'd be so embarassing! I had a massive crush on her since 4th Year. I always felt jealous of Ron, since Hermione was dating him at the moment, and my heart sank just thinking about it.

"No...it's 5 am. She must be asleep."

"No, she studies during this hour! She'll be fine!"

Then I finally gave in, so I could stop the argument.

"Fine."

I threw up again, feeling chilly and tired.

After cleaning up, Ron set off to get Hermione, while I laid in bed, feeling feverish. 5 minutes later, Ron arrived with her, and she looked worried.

"Harry, are you alright? Ron told me you were sick!"

I turned to face Hermione. She had bushy hair and chocolate brown eyes, which I stared into lovingly.

"Harry?"

Oh shit!

"I'm fine. Just threw up twice this morning and I'm feeling chilly and tired."

"Oh my! Let me check your temperature."

She had a thermometer, and tucked it under my armpit. After a few seconds, she took it out and sighed.

"Harry, you have a fever of 102 degrees Fahrenheit. Did you have any of Fred and George's candy?"

I shook my head.

"No...but I did have ice cream outside yesterday."

Hermione gasped.

"Harry! I told you not to eat ice cream outside! You knew you already had a small cold!"

Ron placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Oi, Mione! Harry also said he had a headache! Go easy on him!"

Hermione sighed.

"Alright, Harry, go to the hospital wing later today if you are still throwing up. Use some blankets, okay?"

I nodded.

"Yes, Hermione."

Hermione kissed my cheek and left the room. OMG! She kissed me! Ron didn't seem so happy. After the hospital wing, I was completely healed and looked in the mirror in the bathroom. There was a faint bit of lipstick that was left behind by Hermione's kiss.

A few days later

Ron and Hermione were fighting. Again.

"You kissed his cheek!"

"Me and Harry are friends! I kissed his cheek to show my friendship!"

"Oh, Merlin! Girls do that?"

"Yes!"

"Urgh, I am so done! I feel that you are with Harry and you are trying to hide it!"

"I am not! I would've told you!"

"That's it! We're breaking up!"

Hermione gasped. She kicked Ron in the shin and ran away. I ran after her, feeling hopeful and bad for her at the same time. I eventually found her in the library, crying.

"Hermione?"

"Harry?"

"I saw what happened. Are you-"

"I didn't like him anyway. I started liking someone else this year."

I forced myself not to grin. She liked someone else!

"Oh, oh, okay! Who is it?"

"It's...you, Harry. I know you liked me since 4th Year. It was really obvious."

I seemed so dumb and stupid.

"Oh...then what are you waiting for? Come here!"

Hermione hesitated, then ran up to me and kissed me on the lips, and it felt like fireworks were set off in my stomach. I kissed back, holding her in my arms. Once we pulled away, we both smiled and kissed again.