~EPISODE ONE - PART ONE~

"We already got, Danny, George, Joyce, Kaci, Shannon, Fu-Izzy, Star, Watson, Tenessee and Ash. For the last housemate, we have London Coyle."

"Hello, I am London Coyle. I am an entrepreneur for my own fashion brand, London. And I am also a content creator. I am also on Chanel four, so I would say I'm a presenter as well."

The screen goes to the front where you can see a car pulling up into the tiny stones. "Thank you so much. Have a safe journey back." London tells the driver who drove her to the locked-in house.

"I like having a schedule, I plan out my day from beginning to end. So not knowing the time is going to bug me a lot. I don't have much to say, I'm very kept to myself, but if someone or something gets on my nerves, I will speak up."

"I didn't know I would be moving into the slums for a fortnight." London stands still after she closes the car door. "Nah, I'm only joking." The girl laughs to herself as she walks closer to the entrance. "See, Holly warned me about this secret door. She said she didn't want to get second-hand embarrassment from me, as I tried to look for the door." London explains, finding the door straight away and opening it.

"I best not be the first one in." The brunette mumbles as she closes the door. "Wait never mind, people aren't very quiet nowadays." She adds on after hearing people speak in the house. "How do I introduce myself." London slowly walks around in a circle. "Erm, hello." Kaci walks around the corner to see the twenty-one-year-old with her head on the wall.

"Hi." London stands up straight with a smile on her face. "I'm Kaci-Jay." The blonde holds her hand out. "Hi, my name is London. It's lovely to meet you." The older girl wraps the eighteen-year-old in a hug. "Ahhh, London!" Joyce sees her friend, running to her after Kaci steps back. "Hello, big batty girl." London jumps into Joyce's arms and wraps her arms around her waist.

"Everyone's in the bedroom." Kaci lets London know as they walk into the kitchen. "Who's that?" Tennessee asks when she sees Joyce carrying someone, making all of the housemates turn their heads to see. "Oh my god!" Shannon shouts, jumping off her bed, and running to the other room. "Shannon!" The brunette shouts, jumping off Joyce.

"London!" Shannon shouts, making Danny lift his head. "It's been way too long!" Shannon laughs into the girl's hair. "Yes, it has, Lillian's birthday if I remember," London says. "A very awkward birthday for her." Shannon laughs. "Too awkward, even for Holly. The girl didn't even know what to say. And Holly always has something to say." London laughs as the housemates make their way into the living room.

"She would not like you, for saying that." Fu-Izzy laughs, walking towards the girls. "Fu-Fu!" London brings the man in for a hug. "Hi, Lon." He smiles. "Why didn't you give me a hug first, London?" Stars asks. "Hello, moony." London sarcastically says. "How many times, stop calling me that." He throws his head before wrapping his arms around the girl.

"Danny has been way too quiet," Kaci tells Tennessee. "I noticed that as well." The woman nods. "Hiya, I'm Ash." A girl walks to London and hugs her tight. "Oh my gosh... I absolutely love you. I watch your TikTok's all the time." The woman laughs, swaying her and Ash side to side. "Okay, now let me say hello!" Watson moves Ash out of the way. "George has also been awfully quiet." Tennessee points out.

"Man looks like he's in love." Fu-Izzy joins in on the conversation. "He totally is." Kaci-Jay laughs, pointing at George. "Go and say hello." Danny pushes George out of his trance seeing the way he is staring at his ex-girlfriend. "Why don't you say hello first?" The Baggs boy wonders. "Save the best till last. Duh." Danny rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say." George sighs.

Danny spins around, wide eyes as he stares out the window. He really did not expect to see his ex-girlfriend, in the same house as him. It's been three years since they last saw one another and he didn't know how to act. He also didn't want to see George hugging her. "My name is George." The man smiles, bringing London in for a side hug. "That was awkward." Joyce laughs.