3 - Arrival

"W-What have you done?!" Finn says angrily to the lady in front of him. He glanced once more at the heavy metal door and the chair was misplaced, the whole thing was tough shut, and considering it was heavy and made of rusty metal, it was not safe for him to just destroy the thing. He sighs, "You just got us locked up here." Claude looked at him worriedly, unknowing of the mistake she had made.

Finn sighs, walking back and forth, while the unknowing lady in the corner tries to grasp whatever is happening, not trying to make the situation worse by speaking. With only some moans of ignorance and frustration under their noses, she asks how she can fix it. "You can't you're not strong enough, you locked us up here." Brutally explained by the cruel cruel man. Still thinking Finn thinks of something, although he knows that it will not work, he pulls out anything from his pockets only to see nothing. The metal door is not even imbued with anything similar to a knob. He tries to slam the door to generate noise while the lady in a straw hat her fingers together raised with pure worry. She watched Finn slam his hands into the rusty and heavy metal door. 

Reminded him once more of these dilemmas that he always thinks about. Was it his fault for just using a broken chair to jam the door that they were caged on the rooftop? Chilling, he sighs and looks at the maiden on the verge of tears, shaking and worried after being yelled at.

He is cruel, well, he's always been to anyone, his friends, some of his family members, and actual strangers. Will that lead to a bad first impression, it will and he is self-aware enough to know that it can change her thoughts about him. She might even cancel the scholarship, but something inside him made Finn move. He stares at the woman, distraught of what she just witnessed in crazy crashing coincidences. Finn never does that, but at that moment, he feels empathy. Something that his dark and void heart wanted to grasp out of, but never attempted, although this time- 

 Slowly, the man tries to reach his hands to her to calm her down, but she resists and slowly walks towards the corner. "I-I'm sorry." He apologized alright, he thought about it. Part of being a stoic is not being controlled by extreme emotions, but rather the opposite. He is Stoic, if his actions don't make it already clear, it's his fault that they got locked up there, but he can't articulate it to her- too scared of his sharp eyebrows and sinister glare, ignited by a burst of anger and confusion. 

The man looks down. Ashamed of his actions, he offered the individual wearing an article of thin clothing his light blue jacket that prevented him from morning chills, but the lady didn't put a white farming gown on her back. "Take it." He says, as casually as possible, not making eye contact, just an extension of his arms. "Aren't you mad?" The woman says back, not even trying to get the jacket. Her voice is soft and charming, something hypnotic and almost always feminine he could listen to her all day. She stutters, "You just yelled at me." "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I am just-" "I can jump from here." She cut Finn. The student raised a brow, "It's not that high, but it's still dangerous." The lady smiles at him. He doesn't know where this change of emotions came from, but he just went with it.

She can take it, she can jump not only because her birth is within the provincial area, not because she grew up with trees and tall plants that she was always fond of climbing, not because she always wanted to get the beetles in the gigantic Narra and Mango trees, but because she wanted to help and amend on her mistake. It could end badly is what Finn thought, but it's just underestimating the person. 

The rooftop is not that high, it's a decent jump, but he can jump off without even feeling a thing, so it's nothing to Claude, not to mention that, sometimes, he does that every time the same situation happens. 

Claude clenched her teeth and walked back aiming- looking at the corner where the metal bars are dismantled, it's a doable jump, it's nothing for her. Finn doesn't care, as much as he never does, but this time, something clicked within him.