It's not easy to be a single parent

Just Max interacting with kids. Cute, funny and bubbly.

Summary: Max has kindly kept your two sons while you are on the night shift at the hospital.

Hope you'll enjoy this part. Let me know in the comments section!

I'm open to requests. 

Thank you, and Enjoy! :)

Lots of love, xxx Spicy Clover

___________________________________________________________

Being out of season, he has agreed to do you a favour. Let's be honest. You didn't really give your best friend a choice. The day before, you wrote to him to find out what he was doing.

He had the misfortune to reply that he had nothing to do, so you asked him, no, instead beg, arriving at his door to keep your two little angels for the night.

So that's how Max woke up this morning. With a foot in his face and a big head stuck to his lower belly, pinching him occasionally with his tiny fingers.

Your two sons, Abel and James, are lovely children. Abel is three years old and looks very much like his father. James, he's not your son, but you adopted him after you found him wandering the street near the hospital one night. When you were four months pregnant with your first.

He quickly became Abel's big brother; a bond united them even if they were not re-bound. Maybe because neither of them has a father present. James is 5 years old.

Max was morally and physically present during this challenging period when he could. Despite the many races he did all year, whenever he had the opportunity, he would come and help you settle in your new apartment or just take care of the house and James.

This is something you have often thanked him for without him. You do not think you could have accommodated Abel in his new home alone, a little disjointed but loving home.

"Breakfast?" Max said by pushing the little foot out of his face and sitting in his bed, making James' head out of him.

"Yeah!" Answer the two little ones with a cheerful voice hearing the word "breakfast."

Max sighs deeply before opening the curtains and heading to the fridge in his kitchen. As he walked, he tripped on a lying lego and pestered at it, holding back his swearing as best he could. The two boys have already turned on the television to watch their favourite show, the pat-patrol.

Unfortunately, he quickly realizes that the refrigerant empties as much as his cupboards. No choice. We go to plan b. He returned to the room, took the coats of the two little ones hanging in the entrance, and returned to the room for the dressed ones.

"Are you getting dressed? Tickle. Tickle. Tickles." Says max tickling the tips of Abel's feet, who started laughing and giggling in all directions.

"Again. Again!"

"Again? Again the tickles?" He went on for a few minutes. "Wait, sir. Wait, sir. We're gonna be dressed like hobos." Said Max looking in the mirror. He was wearing an old jogger with holes in it, big boots, and an old jacket. He looked like a madman. And the two little boys didn't look any better, with one in a onesie dinosaur and the other with clothes too big for him. "Put on the jacket! Oh no, it's not your jacket."

"What?" Question Abel lost.

"Sorry, that's the one."

"No, this is mine!" James exclaims by pulling on the sleeve of his jacket.

"This is Abel's vest?"

"Yes."

"Well, was it yours before that?" Ask Max and take the old coat back.

"Well, yes."

"But she's big for you right now, Abel," Max exclaims by zipping the coat on the boy. James mumbles something about his mom, and Max approves by continuing to dress them to go out. "Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Mommy's a cheapskate. Do you want to wear a beanie?"

It's not easy to be a parent, and Max increasingly realizes that with his two little cousins. He really doesn't understand how you deal with it every day. Because it took him a good hour before he could get out of the apartment and another room just to go to the grocery store and get some food. Exhausting.