My Queen - 19

Annas pov:

Since we came back form the hospital he never left my side. I told my dad I would be staying with a friend. I knew he wasn't happy about that but honestly I just want to rest a little bit. Just a break from my life. Jason forced me to stay in bed even though I feel perfectly fine.

"Baby you stay in bed!" He said everytime I tried to stand up.
He was sitting on the couch and was focused on the TV so I snuggled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I was looking for something to eat out of the fridge when I felt something breathing down my neck. Big hands are placed on my waist and I can hear his voice mumble
"Why.are.you.up."

"I.....I....wanted something to eat...." In that moment he picked me up and with me in his arms he made his way to the bed. He laid me down and sat down beside of me. I sat up as well and leaned my head on his shoulder. With his finger he turned my head around so I was looking directly at him. His finger still under my chin he pulled my face closer and we sunk into each other with our lips.
His hands wandered down to my waist and then to my ass. He stopped kissing me and asked

"Do you feel strong enough to take it Babygirl?"

"Why don't you try it...." I grinned
With that he pinned me down on the bed and started kissing down my neck leaving several hickeys. I moaned at every touch of his lips while he made his way to my back where he unhooked my bra.
Electricity was shooting up and down my whole body every-time he touched me. Meanwhile I took his shirt off. His strong upper body flashed me like it was the first time. His arms wrapped around my body again and he continued kissing his way over my body. He made sure to not miss a single spot on my body till he came to a halt where my panties started.

Jasons pov:

I made sure to make her feel as special as she is in my eyes. I love every sound she makes, so I tried to please her as much as I can. I love the way she shivered with every touch. I love how her body curls up when I enter. I love when her moans whimper from her lips. Oh her lips.......
I started taking off her panties and pleasuring her with my fingers. Her grip on my arm tightened, thats how I knew when she was close. I sensed she was getting nervous and the pleasure overcame her. She released herself. I made sure to clean her up before I laid down next to her. Her breath was quick and she was slightly shaking. Nevertheless she looked so beautiful.
Suddenly she sat up and crawled on top of me, her legs on each side of my body. She did the same as I did before; she placed kisses down my body till she reached my boxers. She took them off. The touch of her fingers made my breath quicken. Then a wave of pleasure overcame me when her mouth met with my dick. Fuuuuck........she makes me weak. I cant control myself around her. So I flipped her around and without a warning. We both let out a moan. We melt together. Like we always belonged together we sunk into each other till we both exploded in each others arms. I held her like she was made out of glass, but she is the best thing that ever happened to me. She was laying in my arms and slowly drifted off to sleep. Meanwhile I let my thoughts run free.
The thing I like about her is that with every touch we connect, there is so much intimacy between us, and of course tension. ;)
But there is one thing I cant get out of my head: What did really happened the day she was in the hospital? I know she doesnt want to talk about it but I want to know the truth, I NEED to know the truth. What if someone is hurting her? I could never let that happen to my princess. No, forget it. She is my Queen....