3✔️

Last chapter wasn't that good, let's see how this one will be.
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

"Oh my goodness, tonight was amazing. I never expected street food to be this good, I swear they all taste better than those 5 star restaurant food"Jimin exclaimed loudly at Jungkook who was in front of him.

"I know right? Those restaurant food are just expensive nothing else". Jungkook said smiling.

The rain was still falling slowly but it was gradually increasing as they walked home. But did they care?

Nope.

"Let's go back tomorrow night, I want to enjoy this village as much as I can before I leave in 2 weeks"Jimin said shaking Jungkook who laughed at his excited friend.

"Sure, sure"Jungkook replied laughing hard, not seeing the small figure running close to him at full speed.

"Jungkook!! Watch ou-"Jimin exclaimed but it was too late, the figure had slammed on Jungkook's body before he could complete his sentence.

Smack!!

Before Tae's body could meet the ground, Jungkook had caught her. As the force was unexpected, he fell down on one knee holding her tightly and she passed out instantly.

"Oh my goodness, Jungkook are you ok?"Jimin asked his friend.

"Yeah, I am but who is she and why is she out this late?"Jungkook asked as he stared at her face.

"I don't know Jungkook but it seems something happened to her and she was running away"Jimin said staring at her neck that had ugly hickeys.

Jungkook then noticed that her body was open due to her torn shirt so he quickly pulled his jacket off and covered her with it.

He lifted her effortlessly and said, "let's take her home for now. She needs our help".

"Jungkook, you don't know her"Jimin tried to reason with him.

"I know but we can't just leaves her here, it's too dangerous"Jungkook said making a point while staring at her.

Jimin noticed but didn't make any comments.

"Fine, let's go before she freezes to death"Jimin said leading the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung, have you prepared dinner?"Tae's mother asked as she entered the house. It was already past dinner time.

She wasn't too wet from the rain because her husband bought her a car. They were a bit rich more than than an average rich man which was enough but they were always greedy for more.

"Mom, that witch is not in this house" her daughter screamed coming down from her room in anger.

"What do you mean by that? Where is she?"Her mom asked her, feeling anger bubbling in her.

"She-"Kim Eun Tak said but was interrupted by her father.

"I sent her to Mr Jaywon and she is never coming back to this house"her father said as he entered the house with a young lady, a bit older than Tae.

"Huh? Why did you send her to him and what do you mean she is never coming back? And who is she?"Mrs Kim asked, looking confused.

"Well, my business in the village is no longer booming as it was before so I sold Tae to Mr Jaywon for a hefty price as his property. Oh, and she's the new housemaid"Mr Kim said smirking at their surprised faces.

"Well, I don't care about her. As long as someone cooks the food around here, it's non of my business what you do to the slut"Kim Eun Tak said like a spoilt brat she was.