Calling All The Monsters! [3/3]

When Adrien had had his big idea for Halloween, he thought it would be fun... a great opportunity to dress wild and act even wilder. He never expected to be mistaken for his evil alter ego by his evil partner then have to attempt to actually be him. He just knew Plagg was laughing his ass off as Adrien attempted to use his staff (i.e. a gift wrap paper tube) to swat away ghouls and goblins.

"Any other bright ideas?" Paris was destroyed. Everywhere was smashed or covered in Ectoplasm, not to mention the Louvre being taken over by a coven of witches who were more enthusiastic than the three witches from Macbeth, or Hercules.

Worst of all, his partner had spent the whole time trying to escape him... like that was going to happen. There was no way he was leaving her alone, she'd probably join in and blow up the Eiffel Tower or something.

"How about you just go and leave this to me? You're getting in my way Flea Bag."

He was getting tired of the nickname, it seemed she couldn't think of anything else to call him, and to be honest he was struggling himself. He'd over used cockroach, and in an attempt to mix it up went for bed bug and termite...termite getting a bit of a wooden reaction.

"Like I'd let you leave my sight for a minute, Evil Bug!" Okay, so the nicknames were progressively getting worse, what was he going to call her next? A Shady Lady?

"Listen! Just go back to the collège and use the tables to create a giant bonfire, we can toast him like a marshmallow then."

They stood and watched as 'Stay Puft' continued to scale the Eiffel Tower like some cheap imitation of King Kong. It seemed Glaciator had had a sticky, sugar upgrade for Halloween this year.

"Like he'd willingly go and cook himself," Adrien retorted.

"We'd lure him there, you Stray!"

Ahh, he thought, her vocabulary is improving.

"I don't trust you!" he hissed again, he really was starting to sound like a suspicious cat.

"Stop being such an idiot and just do what I'm saying?"

"Idiot!" He repeatedly exasperated. "You can talk, Mosquito! The only ideas you've come up with so far are walking the dog and creating a cat's cradle with your yo-yo."

"Says you, who tried to get the demon dog to play a game of catch."

Adrien rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "It worked, didn't it?"

"Yes, but now our statue is missing a head."

"Well that's just the way..." He stopped and stared at her. " Our statue? I think you'll find it's their statue, Cockroach."

"That's what I said." She turned away from him and looked up at Stay Puft, who was currently swatting helicopters and failing, as they became stuck in his arm.

"No, it wasn't. You said our statue, which means..." he gasped, "you're Ladybug."

"What? me? No? Why would I want to be Miss Goody-two shoes." Her denial was too strong which meant he was right...which also meant if he could get her to transform then they could win this battle and he would be one step closer to finding out her identity. After all, she was at his collège, so there was quite the possibility she was in his class.

"The jig is up, Ladybug, just transform so we can get this over with and head back to the party."

She looked between him and the surroundings, finally giving up and uttering her transformation defeatedly.