EPIC | 2

Woaaah! That was So Cool! Did you see how he did the thing and he- and then he-!

Calm down Brooke, we're just as excited as you are. But this is certainly quite the jump from our previous script

It is...But I don't get paid to ask questions

We get paid?

Don't worry about it dear, anyway, our surprising protagonist Aidan Feyborne has claimed the OhgerCalibur-Zero and now he is met face to face with the prince of N'Kosopa

Aidan was sitting in an 'interesting' tea shop to say the least, from the outside the building appeared relatively tame with curvy dimensions and extensions to the building that probably weren't passed by the city. Inside was even more insane. The walls were covered in a pink and purple checkerboard pattern with the walls bending and twisting to even stranger geometry - tables and chairs were somehow staying sideways with hundreds of doors appearing or disappearing on the walls and floor. Tea cups and kettles were floating around serving themselves to customers.

The only stable part of the shop was the counter where a myriad of tea and coffee types were stacked on a shelf with fairy tale-pun names. Manning this counter was a lanky man with curly orange hair and eccentric fashion. "Oh- New Arrivals! Please find a table, I'll get right to you shortly!" The man was busy rounding up all of his tea cups and kettles to refill.

"Actually, there with me," Raven pointed out. "Is Maddie here, Mr. Hatter?"

"She's in the back, I'll tell her you're here darling!" The Mad Hatter turned and opened a smaller door and shouted into it. "Maddie, Your Friends are Here!"

"Coming Daddy!" In the blink of an eye, a girl with blue hair and just as eccentric fashion came shooting through the door like a bouncy ball and landed in one of the chairs at Raven's table. "Raven!"

"Hey Maddie," She greeted back. "How are things with you?"

"Oh you know, washing the elephant and tucking in the eagle."

"Huh?" Aidan glanced at Rochelle who was also equally confused.

"That's her way of saying she's doing well," Raven translated.

Aidan turned back to the matter at hand, now facing Rochelle Quinn. "So tell me, who were you again?"

"Don't tell me you don't know me..." Rochelle groaned, his hand facepalming. "I'm the prince of N'Kosopa, Rochelle Quinn - heir to the land of technology."

"I don't think I've been there yet," Aidan admitted. "Technology wasn't my strongest skill."

"Do you own a Phone?" Rochelle asked.

"Yeah?"

"We made that."

"Oh!"

"Tch. Country-bumpkin, just as bad as that Toufu guy," He hissed. "So, now tell me...How'd you get your hands on that sword?"

"Oh, this?" Aidan brandished the OhgerCalibur-Zero. "It kinda just...happened?"

"Only an heir or royalty themselves have the power to access them, how'd you manage that?" He explained, unsheathing his own OhgerCalibur, matching in design except his was silver-bladed with a traditional grip and the insect hilt was more colorful. "I spent years studying the Shugod systems. So, I know for a fact, you shouldn't have been able to pull the crap you did."

"I- Uhm- I guess I'm related to someone like that," Aidan cautiously said, glancing over to Raven who had a nervous look too.

"Well, you only drove back the Bugnarak from part of this Kingdom." Rochelle brought up his phone, it resembled the usual mirror phone but had been modified with a boatload more tech. It fabricated a small hologram of the Kingdom of Book End. "Every Kingdom is on the chopping block right now, Book End just so happened to be first - I need you and whatever you did to that sword to do something for me."