best friend? I don't think so

It all started last year, I met her in April and she became my best friend in June, I loved her very much... we had a super group, the coolest group of all... everything was so good, in fact, everything was Perfect. We were 4 girls with mental problems that seemed silly to us, everything was going so well that for a while we thought we were going to be together forever, the end of the year came, we cried a lot and we promised that next year everything would be the same. I kept in touch with my best friend and went to her house 24/7 until one day she stopped talking to me and I started hanging out with the best group in the world and I stopped caring, after all I didn't anymore. . We were a group now we are just friends who talk three times a day. Arriving at school everything went upside down, two of them left with another group and we no longer spoke to each other and the other created a group and replaced me in the least possible way, with new girls. One day came and we talked about what it was like last year when we were only 4 girls against the world, one for all and all for one, what seemed most hypocritical on her part was that she said that we had abandoned her when the one who abandoned us was her.