author's note [please read]

Hi, this is my first book so be warned that it probably won't be the best😅

I'm an extremely slow writer so this will take way to long to come out fully but whatever.

I actually started this in 2021 so that's insane that.

As a warning, this book is NOT REAL. Anything that happens in this book that correlates to a true story is purely a coincidence as all the ideas I have come up with myself.

Also if you find that your book has the same idea as mine I will see if I have read it and then add credit if I have and have consequently used your idea.

The characters in this book are not normal and may say or do things that you don't agree with but that is what makes them them and leaves room for character development.

It also may be a bit hard to understand the book until a couple chapters in (e.g the MC starts off nameless) so please do give it a chance.

!!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!
(Will be updated with the book)

Murder and torture (in-depth descriptions)
Mentions of rape
Mentions of suicide

If any of these trigger you please do not read or read cautiously as some themes show up often and I will not put any other warnings other than this as it is already showcased as a mature book.

Please do not copy, translate, put my book on other sites or use my book without permission, it is my own ideas. If you want to do any of this please message me.

Also, any negative comments will be deleted but I am open to positive feedback as I am still developing as a writer.

When the book has more chapters I will create a playlist as alot of songs have inspired this book :)

Hope you enjoy reading my book 💀