gang fight pt2|yoonmin 🔴

A/n's pov:
Jimin was dressed up just like a stripper he was wearing black super tight thong lingerie (a/n: idk what to call it so here is the pic).

A/n's pov:Jimin was dressed up just like a stripper he was wearing black super tight thong lingerie (a/n: idk what to call it so here is the pic)

And wore a panties which could open at the back to show the bright pink hole to the world.

Nipples perking up and showing how beautiful they are. And that pink hairless pepper whom Yoongi will eat afterwards.

"Gosh he looks even more beautiful" Yoongi thought

"Fuck, leave me agust or else u are gonna regret it." Jimin said struggling to open his hands from those handcuffs.

He was tied hanging from the wall in the middle of the room hand cuffed with that rope and he couldn't run.

Yoongi moved to his back and grabbed the two cheeks and spread them open revealing the pink hole.

He touched it with his index finger and poked it but didn't enter his finger.

Jimin was given a herbal oil there which makes one touch feel soo good that a person can cum from it this oil was also given on his pp and nipples making them super sensitive.

~~~
Ik this chapter is short but yk it's hard when u got to attend classes and have a part time job and all.

But I would try to update more.

Hope you like it vote the chapter.

I purple you lovies 💜