- 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

•˖* ℘
【 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 】
— ⚡︎ ℘ social media
•˖*
————————————————

————————————————

...       𝐁eing a youtuber was fun. Especially for Arabella Perez. She liked to think of it as a hobby more than a job. Arabella was born and raised in Birmingham, England, a city known for its dreadful accent. She started making videos at the young age of thirteen, living the fake celebrity fantasy, until her videos began to blow up and her number of subscribers increased significantly, urging her to make an Instagram account, which only allowed her to become more noticed and famous.

Arabella's content varied from time to time. It was majorly vlogs and get ready with me's but she also liked to film book reviews and reaction videos. Some of her most popular recordings included her Harry Potter character ranking and her reacting to unpopular Harry Potter opinions (as you can tell she is a huge Potterhead) also her Omegle videos tend to very well.

Arabella had heard of the Sturniolo Triplets simply because of her younger sister, Poppy. The girl was obsessed and constantly begged them to move to LA, commenting on how Arabella was 'famous enough to live there'.

However, the Sturniolo Triplets knew greatly of Arabella Perez and her greatness, especially the middle child. The other two were very familiar with Matts large crush on Arabella and made sure to tease him about it every chance they got.

         Especially in car videos.

— 𝒋𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔

probably one of the shortest
intros i've ever written but
there's not much to say loll