𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶

Finally! Naraku has been defeated and obliterated and the jewel has been wished upon to vanish, there can finally be peace...

Or so they think...

Kagome thinks this is the right time to confess her feelings for Inuyasha thinking he'd reciprocate them..how naive

On the night of the celebration of Naraku's defeat, Kagome thought it was time to do so, but she noticed Inuyasha was not there, so she excused herself to go find him.

"Ne, Sango" Kagome called out to her sister figure friend "hm?" Sango replied as she looked over to Kagome "I'm going out to look for Inuyasha, he's not here. I'm informing you just in case you wondered where I was." She told the older female. "Sure, you go look for Inu-baka, I'll tell them if anyone asks where you went" Sango assured her.

Kagome then went up and went to go look for Inuyasha. She went to where she suspected he would be; near the centre of the forest, near the old tree where he was bound by Kikyo, the priestess who originally was dead, but was brought back, as clay, by the ogress Urasue. She knew that was where he always went for some reason, as she was about to go approach him, she was stopped by the sight of Inuyasha embracing Kikyo.

As if that didn't shock her enough, she was mentally crushed when she heard what they spoke about. "Inuyasha, you need to send her home..Naraku is dead, the Shikon Jewel is gone..why is she still here? You said she was just a shard detector, but there's no more shards to detect, so she must go...she's hindering me, she's hindering us from living together..she must leave..and never return" said the dead but alive zombie priestess that wants to compare herself with Jesus, the only difference being that she ain't die for no one and that she ain't no one's saviour. "Kikyo, I want you and I to be together, but I don't think she would want to go back to her home and time, and I do see that she's a hindrance, but how am I supposed to-" Inuyasha said, which surprised Kagome, 'SEND ME BACK?! IS HE MUL!?! LOCO!? MENTAL?!' Now, Kagome had just noticed that Inuyasha was interrupted, so she paused her thoughts so to listen to what they were saying.

"If you truly love me Inuyasha...you'll send her back to her time..for good...or do you not love me anymore Inuyasha?" Kikyo asked as she stroked his chest with her finger. "..fine, I'll just find the right time to do so, trust me Kikyo..I promise, I'll send her to her home time..then we can live together with no distractions...and hey, I was thinking maybe you should join our group, you'd be of more help than Kagome anyway" Inuyasha said as he pulled Kikyo towards his body by her waist.

Kagome had felt as though shed heard enough of this nonsense, so she slowly stepped away from that scene, and as soon as she felt as if she was far enough away from their hearing range, she started running, running to only Kami knows where.

She ran and ran until her legs broke into a limp state, therefore tripping her on her own feet, causing her to fall on her face.

Tears rolling down her face, she fell on that very same face...her tears mixed with the dirt of the forest ground, as she got some of it smeared on her face.

She sat up and crawled over to the nearest tree she could see, and leaned her back against it. With a heavy heart, she stared at the sky, with a hurt voice, she screamed a hurtful heart wrenching scream that scared the birds away from that area. She sat there, shivering and trembling in heartbreak, hiccups flow out along with the sobs.

At this state, she was sure she had given herself a migraine or a headache because of all the crying, but she couldn't help it but let it all out to no one in particular. It started to get chilly as it was getting late, but Kagome couldn't care less as she was now numb, emotionally and physically. She became depressed and minded not the cold as she felt as though getting a cold is less of a problem than having your heart broken by an indecisive piece of crap that has made his decision clear that he chooses a clay pot. She was zoning out until she felt a soft material wrap around her shoulders like a blanket, when she looked up to try to find out what or who the heck dropped a soft blanket-like thingamajig on her shoulders, only to be sprinkled with shock as she saw the Inu Daiyōkai, Lord of the West, Sesshōmaru, looking at her, which is how she found out that the blanket-like thingamabob around her shoulders was his mokomoko.