[1]

Theme: sickness
Age: 4

"achoo-" you sneezed while snuggled under at least 4 blankets that were keeping you warm because you were freezing cold from having the chills from the flu.

Your head hurt so badly, your throat itched from soreness and you felt so unwell but there was very little that you could do since you were only 4 years old.

You sat and watched the cartoons that had been left on for you while you were resting on the sofa but then you remembered your dad was in the kitchen.

Upon realising this you sat up on the sofa and pushed the massive pile of blankets that were keeping you warm, which was quite difficult because you were quite vertically challenged at this age.

Some of the blankets fell off of the sofa when you stood up, but that was okay, you could pick them up.

As soon as the blankets were no longer touching you your body shuddered for a fever.

You walked into the kitchen and saw your into the kitchen and saw your dad sitting there in his phone, looking as if he was texting someone.

He hadn't noticed your presence in the room so to get his attention you walked over to him and tugged gently on the lower part of his shirt which luckily got his attention.

James was confused at first but when he looked down and saw that it was only you he let out a small sigh of relief.

"Hey darling, how are you feeling?" he lifted you onto his knee and spoke softly to you because he knew that the flu had taken all of your energy and you hadn't been yourself since you caught it.

Not even words could express how sick you felt so you just started to cry and bury your head into the crook of his neck.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay I'm here, you will be okay, I promise" he says soothingly while cradling you in his arms and rubbed your back with his spare hand.

You slowly begin to feel yourself fall asleep and before you know it, you've fallen into a cozy slumber in his arms..

A/N: SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT, THERE WILL HOPEFULLY BE MORE TO THIS FANFIC SOON :)