Hard

He gasped, lips parting.

Jisung pressed down more with his thigh, steady pressure on his dick.

"Jisung?"

The youngers ears were red aswell, eyes running over Minhos body.

One hand still on his waist, the other next to his head.

Minho had enough.

"Jisung look i'm really sorry, but can you please take away your leg so I can go die in peace. You're making it really hard for me to escape."

"Literally."

"Oh god I hate you." Minho whined, trying to squirm out of Jisungs grip, that had turned into iron. But it just caused him to have more friction, and he bit his lip with sudden pleasure spiking through him. "No, Jisung really please. At this point it can't get worse, get off."

Jisung flexed his thigh, dragging it down, Minho couldn't help the small moan. "Fuck, it can get worse, please get the fuck off."

"Do you know how hot you are?"

"Huh." His heart hammered in his chest.

Jisung lowered his body slowly.

And then Minho felt it.

Jisung was hard. Rock hard against his own thigh .

"Shouldn't we talk about this?" Minho asked, trying to decipher the sudden burning desire in Jisungs eyes.

"We probably should, but I can't think straight with you under me like that." Jisung laughed, burying his head in Minhos neck. Hot air hit Minhos skin, goosebumps immediately rising. "You're driving me crazy right now."

Jisungs parted lips travelled over the skin, closing in a small kiss over his pulse point.

*Tw it gets a lil mcsteamyyyy noww

Minho was so turned on he thought his dick would fall off any second. His stomach tied in a knot and brain full of cotton candy. He tried to take a deep breath, but felt like there was no oxygen arriving in his lungs.

A tongue drove over his skin, closing in another kiss. This time wet, driving a mark into his skin.

"Fuck Ji." He gasped, tangling his hands in the brown strands, pushing Jisungs head closer. Feeling Jisungs nose get squished against his neck.

Now a hand wrapped around the back of his own neck, thumb resting on his adam apple.

Was he dreaming?

But he clearly heard the heavy breathing of both of them.

Jisung mouthed at his jaw.

Minho wanted to kiss him so bad. He ached for Jisungs lips on his own.

"Min." Jisung was right there, if Minho lifted his head a little, just a little-

He couldn't tear away from Jisungs intense gaze, the younger seemed to be studying his whole face.

Maybe he regretted what he just did?

Minho wished he could shut his thoughts up for once.

"Is it normal that I want to kiss you breathless?"

"No, I mean yes, please do."

Jisung chuckled, brushing a strand of hair away from Minhos forehead.

Another whine escaped the older when Jisung stopped leaning in right before his lips, and Minho felt his breath on them.

"Okay okay."