~The Story~

(In this chapter Diane tells a story and the bold is the story from her POV!! Also...smut)

I stumble in to the kitchen, seeing Mildred with her back facing me. I won't lie, she is stunning, but, not stunning enough to steal Diane. "Mildred?" I ask as I walk to the fridge. "Hm?" Mildred replied, and I realized she was reading. "What's you and Diane's relationship." I not really ask, just demand. "I.." Mildred mutters. "How about you go ask Diane about that..?" Mildred says warily. "Whatever, I don't wanna talk to you anyways." I say with a scoff as I walk out, orange juice in hand. I trudge my way to Diane's office, and knock. "Come in sweet girl." She said, recognizing my hand pattern. Or maybe she just calls Mildred that too. But I'd lose it if she does.

I walk in and close the door behind me, meeting gazes with Diane. "What did you need?" She asks with a soft smile. She puts her hand up to rest under her chin, and I see a ring. A big, shiny, ring. And that's all it took for the answer to click. "You two are married?! What the fuck?!" I practically yell. "Y/n, calm down a little, and I can explain it to you." Diane says quietly. "No! No! You can't explain anything, I have the full story right here. You married her years ago, you found me as your neighbor, you kidnapped me basically, killed my family and my friends, and after I had actually gained trust in you again you are cheating on me! And, have been married behind my back for who knows how long. All I am is a fucking side piece! Mine as well get people to call me Mrs side piece!" I yell, motioning around, angry, as tears stream down my face. "Y/n. Calm the fuck down. Right now." Diane warns through gritted teeth. "Fine, I'll calm down. Tell me the story then." I say, sitting down and wiping my tears. Diane takes a deep breath, before beginning her story.

It was a regular PTSD plagued day for me, until I was dragged out of my home. They didn't explain anything, nothing at all, just dragged me to Lucia state hospital. The mental one. They still didn't explain. I was trapped in there for exactly 48 days, 20 hours, and 4 minutes until I met her. Mildred Ratched, or nurse Ratched they call her. She worked in both the mental and regular one, but was taking up more shifts on the mental one. And I was head over heels for this woman, she was always so kind to me. She cared for me, and she loved me. I had obviously been..watching over you at that time, as much as I could anyways. I barely got to then. I showed her any photos of you I had, or any information. And that settled it, she was going to quit working at the mental hospital, then get me out of there. She would take me to your neighborhood, drop me off, and things would fall into place there. Though, it couldn't just happen snap like that. We wanted to have a relationship started. So, we started one. And I say about four years later, we get married. We are so happy, and the most known couple in town. People strangely didn't giveaway me or Milly, but, we didn't care. That's when the plan had to fall in place. She took me to the house beside yours, and I 'moved' in. And that's when everything fell in to place. I planned to tell you right off the bat of her..but I just couldn't. I was enchanted by you and her, I couldn't believe everything in my life was going right. And that's where I'll leave it.

I stare at Diane, taking in this information. "Well im still pissed you lied to me, and you know about my trust issues and you just bring this bitch in here?! Like what. What are you honestly thinking Diane, I think you've gone mad." I say with a scoff. Diane's obviously affected by my words as she scoffs in return. "Please, as if you wouldn't bend over this desk if I asked you to and beg for me to fuck you right now." Diane says with an eye roll. I totally would. "Normally, yes, I would. But, I won't with her in the house, and once again, as much as I love angry sex, I'm pissed at you right now." I seethe. This is how she always lures me in, makes me forget what shit she had done. "Come here, and sit on my lap. No option not to." Diane demands. I shake my head. "Please?" She begs. Hm, begging. "Nope." I say as I toy with my fingers. The thought of her pleasing me after not being pleased in god knows how long sounds euphoric. "I can read your thoughts with how your drooling baby. Just let me make you feel a little bit happier, you can hate me all you want after that. I know you haven't felt my fingers in a long time." Diane teases. "Nor your tongue." I Mutter under my breath. "See, come on. Please, you can be as pissed as you want after it." She says, and when I gave in, that's when it finally clicked im as fucked up as she is. In a lot less ways though.

I lean back on the desk behind me, groaning as she runs her tongue up and down my clit, holding my legs apart. "See, didn't you Miss this?" Diane mutters, before licking up a long strip that makes me shudder. "Oh god..fuck yes I missed this. I missed this so much." I basically moan  out as I tangle my hand in her auburn locks, as she eats me out. She takes her right hand and circles my clit, giving me no time to adjust once she quickly shoves two fingers knuckle deep. I clench around her fingers, throwing my head back and letting out a low moan. "God Diane.." I moan. Diane let's a low chuckle escape her mouth. "It's so pathetic how you can be turned into putty all for my fingers, clenching so tightly. You just crave release don't you?" She asks with a smirk as she leans up, pulling me in for a kiss. Her fingers begin to move ever so slightly, massaging my walls in ways she only could. "Yes..fuck yes. Please mommy, please fuck me till I can't walk." I beg mercilessly. "Whatever you say sweet girl." She says with a chuckle.

I let out a load moan as she hits my g-spot over and over again, denying my release as she slams into me. I clench around her fingers as I let out a string of words. "Fuck Diane..right there, let me cum please! Please let me cum!" I beg loudly. "You can cum sweet girl." She permits with a smirk. Everything goes fuzzy as I get thrown into ecstasy, no thoughts flying through my mind as I come down from a high I've long craved. I feel my walls clenching around nothing as Diane eats out my sensitive self, cleaning up the mess. Everything is to overwhelming, the feeling of pleasure, the thoughts resting at the back of my head, and Diane eating me out as I twitched.

What the fuck did I just do?