Fyolai x Pumpkin ig?

From the weed brownies he gives kids all the way to carving fucked up smiles on pumpkins there is nothing Nikolai doesn't love about Halloween. Sigma says he loves Halloween too much but that's just because Nikolai always begs him to be a Christmas tree to the point Fyodor has to angrily shout at Nikolai to shut the fuck up. This Halloween Nikolai wanted to do something different. When Nikolai didn't start begging Sigma to be a Christmas tree he sighed of relief and confusion since he had gotten so used to the repetitive cycle of Nikolai asking him to be a Christmas tree that he felt kind of uneasy. As Sigma began looking for Nikolai he stumbled upon Fyodor in the kitchen.

S|"Looks like someone has crawled out of their burrow"

F|"Stfu Sigma and let me enjoy my tea and banana bread"

S|"Alright...have you seen Gogol though?"

Fyodor looked with curiosity at Sigma as he took a sip of his tea. It looked like black tea.

F|"Hmm? Why are you asking?"

S|"Oh it's just that he hasn't been begging me to be a Christmas tree"

F|"Hm...maybe he finally got the message that no matter how much he begs you to be a tree that you won't"

Sigma looked at Fyodor in silence as he thought about the chances of that ever happening. Nikolai isn't the type to give up so easily even though he knows that he won't get what he wants in the end which probably means he's planning something. As Sigma left the kitchen he got the thought of just letting it go since he doesn't really want to bother with searching for Nikolai. As he thought for a bit he decided he would just stop and use his time for something else.

[—-{kitchen | Fyodor's pov}—-]

It had been about 3 hours since Sigma stopped looking for Nikolai and dinner or whatever was about to be ready. Since it was Halloween he decided to cook something for the three of them and Sigma baked a pumpkin pie since he loved baking and wanted to bake. 15 minutes later Nikolai showed up looking like he was high.

S|"Nikolai? What have you been doing?"

...

N|"Not eating weed brownies!"

...

S|"Are you stupid or something?"

N|"NO I'M NOT STUPID! THEY JUST LOOKED GOOD!"

F|"Stop screaming and sit down"

Fyodor had cooked beef stroganoff with rice which looked kinda good for someone who went weeks without leaving his room. The meal was delicious and when they were done eating they had some pie.

N|"This pie is really good, Sigma!"

S|"Thank you Gogol I'm flattered"

As they finished eating the pie they went to do the things they had left for the day. For Fyodor it was work,for Sigma it was washing the dishes and for Nikolai...he didn't really do much since Fyodor didn't trust him to do things while he was high so he just sat there on the sofa looking at the wall probably talking to voices since there was a murmur heard in the living room. When Sigma finally finished doing the dishes he went to check up on Nikolai and when he did he found him looking at the wall in silence.

N|"...Oh! Hi Sigma! What are you doing here?"

S|"Oh I just came to check up on you that's all"

N|"Awww~ that's sweet!"

S|"Say what you want...anyways how long has it been since you ate those weed brownies?"

N|"...what weed brownies?"